• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Bulbasaurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supermega_boy

Water Master
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    I have 10 bulbasaur I going give them free, only post your friend codes, ok!!!!!

supermega_boy

Water Master
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    Ok we have only 5 now let me write your friend codes here is my FC:

Name: Dwight
    FC: 3222 2827 0193

I am going to give them until all the bulbasaur are reserved, ok

supermega_boy

Water Master
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    Ok 6 bulbasaur reserved now can all you wait I need to go to a hotspot to trade them because I my network don't work very well, ok in 30 minutes just go to WFC and wait for me I am not to advice the exact movement to the trade, ok so the first person to go to the WFC will receive the first bulbasaur,OK

supermega_boy

Water Master
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    Ok 6 bulbasaur reserved now can all you wait I need to go to a hotspot to trade them because I my network don't work very well, ok in 30 minutes just go to WFC and wait for me I am not to advice the exact movement to the trade, ok so the first person to go to the WFC will receive the first bulbasaur,OK

And we have another ,so only wait in the WFC in 30 minutes,ok so I am going to log out now< ok

Back