• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Free Design Work*

Years
    Hello, as many of you know, I am the owner of OrangeIslands.NET. I am currently going to be making designs in return for a small button. I know many people are in need of a decent looking design and I am here to pick up this work. Please apply to this thread with site name, color scheme and any other details you would like! Designs can take anywhere from 1-3 days!

Zach aka PoKeMaNiAc

P.S. Some of my design work includes my site https://orangeislands.net.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    Ooh, I'd like one.

Site name: The Tohjo Falls
    Color scheme: I would like the main color to be a sky blue color and the content area to be white.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    I'd Like 1

layout - 1 Inuyasha And 1 Pokemon (really Need It)
    ??? - Do u want a button on our site or for us to make u 1?
    Site Name - japanime (make sure the name is on the layout

below is my layout template

Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    o_O I'm pretty sure Japanime is also an existing site, you know...
    Theres like ten of those O_o

anyways...

Site: Pokemon: TNS
    URL: *none, intransition to a domain*
    Colors: blue and orange
    I'll put a baner there for a month as well as a button (a banner ad on my site usually costs $5 a month!)

Vchat20

[PAM] Founder/Coder
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 19, 2009
    Site: PokeRadio
    URL: www.PokeRadio.com
    Color Scheme: preferrably a somewhat dark scheme but try and include hints of the Pokemon colors (blue & yellow) around the site.
    Other: try and keep the layout somewhat related to the site. (example: include a pic of the goldenrod radio tower somewhere)

thx :) about time i got off the fugly phpnuke system. between of constant hack attempts (although none have suceeded thx to the Sentinel security system) and just overall being a resource hog on the server, it was getting really old real fast.

Years
    Thank you for all your replys! I am stopping this offer as of now. I will be getting in touch with each of you soon. Thanks.

PoKeManiac

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    Did he contact any of you? Because he never contacted me...and his site is like gone 0.o;;

Back