• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

free pokemon sprite requests, for bored spriters who have not much to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

raddarisawesome

you are not what people think you are, but what pe
Years
  • hello!

As the title suggests, this thread is for both people making requests, but have no actual site to look for, and likewise for spriters who are bored and want to have a little challenge, this is haven for u guys. For the people who are requesting, or 'customers' as i would refer them as, bear this in mind: your request may or may not be fulfilled as this is a free request thread, meaning any spriter with an interest in your request may do it, but maybe your request asks for a little too much and you dont really have many options in terms of spriters thus your request may not be fulfilled, but don't be sad.Even the word hopeless has the word 'hope' in it! For spriters on the other hand, try to fulfil most of the requests. Basic community rules apply for both spriters and customers, and spriters ,whether experienced veterans in your aspect, or just mere beginners such as myself, should be able to take a little criticism, but ALL VISITORS SHOULD KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FLAMING AND CRITICISM. Well ,there's not much else to say, so blabbering aside, let's get started!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Wait.. are you the one taking requests? Or are you making a thread in the hopes that people can start making/fulfilling requests here?

If this is just a thread created on behalf of artists who may make / accept requests I don't think that's gonna fly, sadly. It's a little redundant. :( People who actually want to take requests can do so by opening a shop by creating a thread using the [shop] prefix; and people who need something can then put in a request in that shop. So basically, this entire forum dedicated to what I think you're proposing here, you know what I mean?

I'm going to close this for now, but please PM me if you'd like to make this your own shop or discuss this further and I'll happily reopen it for you. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back