• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Pokemon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wootzeh

Shaymin Lover. <3
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    Alright, I've decided to host a giveaway.
    I am giving away ANY Pokemon you want for a cruddy Pokemon, such as Starly, Bidoof, etc....
    This is not a scam, none of you believe me! I accquired these through trade, they are all Lvl. 100 and you can choose whichever Pokemon you want, legendary, rare, or common.
    If you think I'm a scammer, you don't HAVE to trade with me... -.-'

If you want to take advantage of a chance of a lifetime, I am always going to use Voice Chat, so we can chat about it on Wi-Fi.

Please leave your name that you used on your Pokemon Diamond/Pearl game, and your Friend Code in this thread. =]

After reading this, get on your DS, register my name and friend code so we can TRADE! =]

Name: Avery
    Friend Code: 2191-5579-9211

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Yo do you have a Rayquaza? if so can u trade me. Btw do u also have darkrai? Ill trade you.
    FC in signature and name LilDill

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2007
    my friend code is in my sig, im adding u right now, do u have an arcanine by any chance?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    yo i-Taco I have an Arcainine! What will you give? Btw are u sure u want to give away free pokemon just like this?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2007
    yo i-Taco I have an Arcainine! What will you give? Btw are u sure u want to give away free pokemon just like this?

lol, the OP said he will give away pokemon for free, if he doesnt do it, i'll pm you with an offer!

psyduckmaniac

Yes.I've played pkmn dungeon 2
    Years
    • E4
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    so you got them in trade? i still doubt you. if yoou say you have every pokemon lvl 100 then now i believe you aren't a hacker. just someone who bought a copy of diamond/pearl full of hacked pokes off ebay and got scammed cause you can't have a legit arcues. impossible unless its a fan made event, but then it still would not be considered legit

so you got them in trade? i still doubt you. if yoou say you have every pokemon lvl 100 then now i believe you aren't a hacker. just someone who bought a copy of diamond/pearl full of hacked pokes off ebay and got scammed cause you can't have a legit arcues. impossible

ok im gonna try you and if your good ill write a huge apologie on this thread

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    It seems all legit, but I'll just keep an eye on this thread just in case. >_>

psyduckmaniac

Years
    • E4
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    i know there logged off but when they were on they didn't respond to my pm so..

Wootzeh

Shaymin Lover. <3
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    I added ALL of the people who posted on this thread with a name and friend code, whether it was in your signature or you posted it. You can PM me the Pokemon you want or you can post in the thread, either is fine with me.

YOU ARE ALLOWED A MAXIMUM OF 6 POKEMON PER MONTH! THE WHOLE "MONTH" RULE IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN FLOODED WITH AT LEAST TWENTY PEOPLE WHO WANT POKEMON.

Last edited:

rockman X

Shiny Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    MY FC is in my public profile and Diamond name is Diogo
    i would like to have a movie darkrai if it possible, and a palkia

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    hi ill add you, btw do u have any pokemon in shiny aswell?

psyduckmaniac

Years
    • E4
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    hasn't traded me, but it looks like i might be writing that apology soon, if the tropius is legit. he said i was lucky cause he only had 2 left wich suspescts to me that he might, in fact, might be telling the truth. im more starting to lean to hes telling the truth, so

Wootzeh

Shaymin Lover. <3
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    I have traded with a few people, ask Yoko Rains

I gave him six legit pokemon and all he had to do was give me 6 cruddy ones in turn.

i have most of you that posted a friend code and name on my waiting list.

add me to ur pal pad
    (name and fc in siggy)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back