• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Pokerus!

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    I hear a lot of people don't have Pokerus, and it just so happens that I've happened upon it.

I'd be more than happy to give it out to those who need it, but I do have a list of Pokemon I need that would certainly speed up the trading process:
    I need:
    Snivy
    Oshawott
    Vullaby
    Panpour
    Gothita (or whatever the second evolution is) (level 29-40, can be caught on Route 9 in Black)
    Zorua

Or really anything, you could send me a Patrat if you want to be a jerk, I'd be fine. Send me your friend code, and I'll find some time to trade with you if you're interested. My FC is 3611-0387-2000.

Note: Pokerus is used for EV training, it doubles the amount of EVs your Pokemon gets, including with Power items, and it even stacks with the Macho Brace. It is also not transferable through the Pokeshifter, so the only way to get it is by finding it, a 1/6x,xxx chance, or trading for it, as I am offering.

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    I have a Snivy. My friend code is 3653 9900 6249.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Hey bro, I can get you any of the pokes you're asking for except Snivy and Gothita. My friend code is 2837 9424 3745. Hit me up.

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Hm, I had no problem transferring pokerus from gen 4 to gen 5. Is that what you're referring to when you say pokeshifter? The poketransfer lab?

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
    Years
  • My FC is 2966 7935 7731, just PM or leave a visitor message instead please. This will make it much easier to contact you. As I myself am looking for the PokeRus.

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    I can give you either Snivy, Oshawott or Zorua.
    Or two of the above.

[Edit] My Zorua's are 31Iv in both Sp.Atk and Speed.

Pm/Vm me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    I'm gonna register all of you, and I'll be in the wireless room for the next 20-30 minutes (starting at 8:00 Pokecommunity time). However, my friend code has changed. It is now:

5329-0472-7067

I will register everyone who posted their code already. Good luck getting in on time. I will also enter at a set time later tonight, for late people.

Wishlist: (For those wonderful people out there giving me stuff, it's really not necessary which makes it all the more special)
    -Zorua
    -Snivy
    -Tepig (changed from Oshawott, since I just restarted my game and my friend accidentally scammed mine)
    -Black-exclusives (Vullaby, Gothwhatever, Sawk, Reshiramloljustkidding)
    -Panpour
    -Anything supah-cool
    -Any evolutionary variations of the above

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    I can just give you a Patrat with Pokerus and you can spread it around, no reason to have to trust me with your Dewott.

pokegirlsam

Pokemon Breeder and Trainer <3
    Years
  • I'm gonna register all of you, and I'll be in the wireless room for the next 20-30 minutes (starting at 8:00 Pokecommunity time). However, my friend code has changed. It is now:

5329-0472-7067

I will register everyone who posted their code already. Good luck getting in on time. I will also enter at a set time later tonight, for late people.

Wishlist: (For those wonderful people out there giving me stuff, it's really not necessary which makes it all the more special)
    -Zorua
    -Snivy
    -Tepig (changed from Oshawott, since I just restarted my game and my friend accidentally scammed mine)
    -Black-exclusives (Vullaby, Gothwhatever, Sawk, Reshiramloljustkidding)
    -Panpour
    -Anything supah-cool
    -Any evolutionary variations of the above

I can give you a zorua :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    if this offer is still open id love to trade you for pokerus! :D im not sure i have a whole lot...do you like larvesta? i have a ton of them xD

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I can get you a vullabuy if what you said about it not transferring is true. Makes me sad... FC in my sig.

EDIT: Hey I just transferred my Pokemon over to my Black and my Pokes still have a contagious form of Pokerus...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    I have you covered with Panpour if needed.

If you're interested send me a message by clicking on my profile page to initiate a trade. I would love a response as soon as possile since my friend wants Simipour, Simisear, and Simisage as well thought I'd rather trade it for Pokerus.

If you're interested send me a message by clicking on my profile page to initiate a trade. I would love a response as soon as possile since my friend wants Simipour, Simisear, and Simisage as well thought I'd rather trade it for Pokerus.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    I can give a panpour as well, or if I can try to breed a snivy...
    I don't really know what pokemon to breed with, but I'll see what I can do.
    I'm getting an oshawott from a trade, I can breed that maybe...
    If you also want, I have pokemon from other versions, if you have hg, plat, or diamond I can trade good pokemon as well, but it's not on the list. :/ Pm me if interested :D

Back