• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free shiny Regigagas UT!

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    let me check your shop again XD.

What are the Ivs on the mewtwo?

PS I see you want a timid azelf. I have one UT, and shiny if your interested lol.

The Mewtwo's IVs:

HP: 18-19
    Attack: 13-14
    Defense:24
    Sp.Atk: 21
    Sp.Def: 12
    Speed: 20-21

I want that Shiny, Timid Azelf.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Hm I only find the Saiykou Salamence interesting, um got any other great Ivd?

Oh I came across this in my box if you might like it-
    Dialaga UT modest
    IVS 30/0/31/30/30/29 friend of mine was fortunate to get it from a site.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hm I only find the Saiykou Salamence interesting, um got any other great Ivd?

Oh I came across this in my box if you might like it-
    Dialaga UT modest
    IVS 30/0/31/30/30/29 friend of mine was fortunate to get it from a site.

Ooh! I likey! My Manaphy was great IVs in all stats except Defense.

I want the Timid, Shiny Azelf first though.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Um according to serebii Timid ain't really a good nature for manaphy^^"

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Um according to serebii Timid ain't really a good nature for manaphy^^"

Um, according to Smogon it is! Whoever at Serebii said Timid is not really a good nature for Manaphy must be smoking something.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    It's actualy a site XD. Um I think I might be interested, but of course we will half to do the trades tomorrow XD.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    It's actualy a site XD. Um I think I might be interested, but of course we will half to do the trades tomorrow XD.

I meant the person at Serebii.net saying that.

Also Timid decreases Attack and gives it a Speed boost, I got that info from Serebii. If you your info from their Natures page you must have been misreading it.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Um can you give more info on the IVs than just saying there good XD. Um can you PM me cause I gtg cya tomorrow *Tired 2:00 A.M.*

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Um can you give more info on the IVs than just saying there good XD. Um can you PM me cause I gtg cya tomorrow *Tired 2:00 A.M.*

OK, I will PM you tomorrow. 2:00 AM? And your tired? Come on I, I am practically the King of the Night Owls!

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I have returned XD (yeah it was just that night I plan to keep this one going late XD) Oh Espreon I saw you wanted that shiny UT Dratini I have one adamant, and I think it's the same one he's offering since mine has horrible IVs to lololol.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I have returned XD (yeah it was just that night I plan to keep this one going late XD) Oh Espreon I saw you wanted that shiny UT Dratini I have one adamant, and I think it's the same one he's offering since mine has horrible IVs to lololol.

Too, bad. Perfectionist gave me one.

What did you want for the Shiny, Timid Azelf? Can I just give you a Saikyou Salamence and a Shiny Eastern Sea Gastrodon for it? I don't feel like cloning.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    lol I was just mentioning just in case you didn't get it XD. For the other two um....... ok just let me get Azelf cloned, unless you can clone.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    lol I was just mentioning just in case you didn't get it XD. For the other two um....... ok just let me get Azelf cloned, unless you can clone.

OK, once you are ready post your FC and I will meet you on Wi-Fi. Mine is in my sig.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    oh gamer it seems someone would rather trade for it so I can't trade it to you, but I might be able to give something else that has some copies, hm letme check.

Espreon my FC is in my profile, and you can clone the azelf right?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    oh gamer it seems someone would rather trade for it so I can't trade it to you, but I might be able to give something else that has some copies, hm letme check.

Espreon my FC is in my profile, and you can clone the azelf right?

Sure, but then you would have to wait til tomorrow. I don't feel like going into my basement to clone.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Oh rofl, well I'll see if I can find someone else to clone, if not we can do it tomorrow lol.

Back