• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Starters (Eggs)

Kota

Years
    May I get a charmander? if it isn't in egg form (it is fine if it is, of course!) could I get a female one :) (want to breed it to give it to my friends, and to breed egg moves onto future generations)

Wow.. Hmm.. I only have egg forms. I don't have time to try and open them. Sorry this is something I can't do. I can give you and egg. I can only hope it's a female though.

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    that's fine, I will try to get a ditto at some point ^_^ and I am more than thankful. I will get on wifi ^_^

metroid

By the way i dont car if its in egg form beggars cant be choosers.

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    sorry for the delay if you are on wifi, had to talk to my sister for a second.

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Can I get one of each of the new ones too? ^_^ especially Bulbasaur! (hahaha you are great!)

metroid

il take any of the 4 here is my list minus pickachu lol

starly
    bidof
    bibarel
    kricketune
    budew
    graveler
    onix
    psyduck
    golduck
    buneary
    barboach
    chingling
    stunky
    ponyta
    mime jr
    pichu
    pickachu
    wooper
    quagsire
    hippopotas
    Azurill
    marill

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Still online :) ready whenever.

edit: If there are specific pokemon you would want from someone who is 4 badges into the game (me) I could get off wifi to make a list, I just took 4 random easy to catch ones out of my box for the trade... but I also have Riolu's and starters from this game (which you don't need obviously ^_^) and assorted other pkmn... nothing crazy rare though :)

metroid

il be online as soon as you pick which pokemon to trade i dont care out of the 4 wich one i get.

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Not a problem Kota, I will be at my computer studying C# until then, I will try to refresh this every now and then. :)

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Ok no problem, just keep me in mind in case this thread explodes ov ernight ^_^ sleep well.

bbrriiaann

i would like a charmander for a psyduck lol its not good but i would like a charmander thanks
    NAME: Brian
    FC:528379259041

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Hey man, can I get a Torchiric sometime tommorrow?
    I can give you a Spiritbomb for it.
    Name:Ben
    FC: 0645-2236-9907
    Thanks in advance.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
    I would like;;
    Cyndiquel
    Bulbasaur
    But.. I've been extremely greedy, so I'll wait until you're online and you've done all these peoples wishes first :) And if you have any left PM me and I'll come on. You sure there isn't anything decent that you want in return? I hate to feel like I'm cheating you out of good pokemon lol.

Last edited:
    Back