• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Starters (Eggs)

Kota

Years
    Hey sorry it took so long to respond. I've had a slow day and a ton of homework to do.

Mk so once this Phinoe egg hatches I'll get back to breeding.

Chikorita. Treeko and Squirtle are on their way too.

I'm sorting out my box right now to keep it organized. I will have your orders done ASAP

Promise

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    OOOOOOOOooooooo i want a chickorita please? check my other post on that ohter forum for my list xD (you know what im talkin about)

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
    You knooww I'd love a Chikorita ;p But I'll wait. Please PM me whenever you're done with the breeding :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2009
    any luck on the second gen starters i did post in your thread asking and you said you was doing them but my post is gone

Kota

Years
    Gaah..

Alright. The chikorita is not here yet.

Molly I remember. You will get ALL three starters for the wait.

Pokemon I will trade you a Charmander for the Marshtomp.

Jirachi you betcha!

And Auta I love you so I can't say no lol ;P

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Hey sorry for the long wait mudkip wasn't wanting to give an egg, IO have it now So I'll be jumping on in a second

Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    I have your treeko and Mudkip ready and I'm on wifi man, but I can't wait much longer...

Name Ben
    Friend Code: 0645-2236-9907

Back