• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Starters + Others

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Like the title says I am giving away free pokemon. Below is a list of pokemon that I am giving away for free. There is also a list of pokemon I am looking for. Just to avoid confusion, you don't have to give me pokemon I am looking for. It's only if you are feeling genorous or have an extra lying around. I will try to update this post as often as possible to keep up with the pokemon I am offering. I hope are able to benefit from free pokemon.

Free Pokemon (Current Amount)
    1. Bulbasaur (3)
    2. Charmander (3)
    3. Squirtle (3)
    4. Chikorita (1)
    5. Cyndaquil (2)
    6. Totodile (2)
    7. Trecko (4)
    8. Torchic (3)
    9. Mudkip (3)
    10. Turtwig (3)
    11. Piplup (3)
    12. Porygon (3)
    13. Tyrogue (3)
    14. Growlithe (3)

Wanted - You are not required to offer theese pokemon as pre-stated
    1. Sentret
    3. Crobat
    5. Togepi
    9. Sunkern
    10. Yanma
    I know #'s are mising I delete them after I get them.

Last edited:

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    Squirtle
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Trecko
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Piplup
    Porygon
    infact do u have any shinies i can have for magmarizer or electrizer?i have them all

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Squirtle
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Trecko
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Piplup
    Porygon
    infact do u have any shinies i can have for magmarizer or electrizer?i have them all

You need all of thoose pokemon? Thats alot especilly since their is only about 40 all together. Umm no I dont have any shinnies. I only asked for them hoping someone would be nice enough to offer :)

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    im offering all those items you need lol

That would be awsome. So you need. Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Trecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Piplup, Porygon. Ok I have all of thoose to trade. If you are willing to trade any of the items your offering over that would be great. Im also looking for a masterball if you have extra. We will have to break it into two trades, and I need your Friend Code.

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    That would be awsome. So you need. Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Trecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Piplup, Porygon. Ok I have all of thoose to trade. If you are willing to trade any of the items your offering over that would be great. Im also looking for a masterball if you have extra. We will have to break it into two trades, and I need your Friend Code.

yh lol i cloned about 200+ of nearlly every item inc masterballs so ill give u as many free master balls as i can m8! thnx ill b on in a sec

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Can I have a Porygon, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Totodile, Tyrogue, and Treeko?

If you give me a minute, I can breed you a Magby.

EDIT: I meant, breed you an Aipom.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Can I have a Porygon, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Totodile, Tyrogue, and Treeko?

If you give me a minute, I can breed you a Magby.

Im in a trade right now if you give me about 5 minutes I will trade you I already have a magby dont worry about it :)

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Im in a trade right now if you give me about 5 minutes I will trade you I already have a magby dont worry about it :)
    I MEANT AIPOM!!!! Which I am breeding right now, so I hope I have it hatched by the time you are done. Thanks!

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    nice1 subzero for the pokemon if u need anything else just ask me cus ive probally got a load of em w8ing btw im adding u 2 ma friends list 4 the quick trading speed

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    I MEANT AIPOM!!!! Which I am breeding right now, so I hope I have it hatched by the time you are done. Thanks!

I need your Friend Code. If the egg is not hatched just trade me the egg I can just hatch it myself. :)

nice1 subzero for the pokemon if u need anything else just ask me cus ive probally got a load of em w8ing btw im adding u 2 ma friends list 4 the quick trading speed

Great I will add you as well. If you are ever stuck looking for a pokemon you cant find just ask chances are I will have one for you.

Last edited:

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    lool cool though so on voice chat meh im english thnx 4 the pokes btw u got a ditto im in serious need of 1 lol.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I need your Friend Code. If the egg is not hatched just trade me the egg I can just hatch it myself. :)
    Okay. FC is 3608 9800 1511.

Is it okay if they are all eggs? One is a Bidoof, one is the Aipom, and one is a Growlithe.

Subzero829

Gamer's Breeding Team
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    lool cool though so on voice chat meh im english thnx 4 the pokes btw u got a ditto im in serious need of 1 lol.

Sorry I only have one and I use it for breeding. If I had another I would give it to you.

Okay. FC is 3608 9800 1511.

Is it okay if they are all eggs? One is a Bidoof, one is the Aipom, and one is a Growlithe.

It's fine if they are all eggs. Im putting in your code and heading into the trade station now.

Last edited:

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Sorry about that. I forgot you need two hatched pokes to trade.

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    subzero maybe another time i can clone it im awesome at it its like a hidden talent...

Back