• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Starters

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
    hey flames, im a available for those starters now, if youre ready. its my pearl fc and do i use the same one everyones using?

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    MasterLink742 is going to be helping me with some of the pokemon requests. Also, people you can ask for other than starters :D I'm giving out fossiles too, and if you request a pokemon I have, I'll breed you one.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I have a surplus of Chikoritas and Turtwigs. Mostly Turtwigs. Not enough people are wanting Turtwigs, which would be ok, but now my box is getting full. Only ask if you actualy need one please.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    I have a charmander ready, and almost have the squirtles (have one hatched, other is still an egg, if you want it as an egg, just say so.)
    I'm using Diamond, and the FC is 5199 3423 5453

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Both Squirtles and the charmander are ready to trade. Leave a PM with your FC and I'll trade them.
    Flames, as far as I know, thats all the charmanders and squirtles that are needed.
    My FC, again, is 5199 3423 5453

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    Pearl, please. I'm not at home currently, but will you be around for the next hour?

Back