• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FREE 'Super' Pokemon shop 1-30

Kaioken

FireRed
Years
  • Hey guys!

On my goal to breed em' all, I've set myself a goal of developing my personally acclaimed 'Super' Pokemon, essentially these are Pokemon with great egg moves, near flawless IV stats and battle ready items. Although most of them are low level, they require a good amount of time to raise in which case will allow you to personalise the Pokemon to your own taste.

*The second and third evolution of the Pokemon have already been MAX EV trained and are ready at level 50!

Key:
    [EV] = Max EV trained (only applies for second and third evolutions, NOT baby Pokemon)
    [UT] = Untouched (meaning baby Pokemon has not acquired any EV points)
    [***] = Shiny Pokemon (Extremely rare 'recoloured' Pokemon sought by collectors)

These Pokemon are free, it is part of a project and your feedback on the bred Pokemon would be much appreciated, that being said I am completing the breeding challenge, so please, if you have any Pokemon from the other boxes it would be much appreciated. The Pokemon have been hand bred and a lot of effort has gone into breeding them! The Original Trainer is 'TMC' which stands for TheMagikarpChannel.

Natures may vary from society's eyes, but truly reflect the specific Pokemon's ability (EG. If a Pokemon has a higher attack stat, however is better off with a Modest nature due to the move pool and overall performance etc.)

Anyways, here's the list:
    BulbasaurUT***
    IvysaurEV
    VenusaurEV
    CharmanderUT***
    CharmeleonEV***
    CharizardEV***
    SquirtleUT
    WartortleEV
    BlastoiseEV
    CaterpieUT
    MetapodEV***
    ButterfreeEV***
    WeedleUT
    KakunaEV
    BeedrillEV***
    PidgeyUT***
    PidgeottoEV
    PidgeotEV
    RattataUT***
    RaticateEV
    SpearowUT
    FearowEV
    EkansUT***
    ArbokEV
    PikachuEV***
    RaichuEV***
    SandshrewUT***
    SandslashEV
    Nidoran(F)UT***
    NidorinaEV

That's it for this month, if you would like a nickname for the Pokemon, MENTION IT BELOW! As for gender you'll have to go with what gender is supplied by default as I cannot control it.

If you are interested in any Pokemon mentioned above, please leave a comment and add me, I will message you soon afterwards.

Happy trading =D

Last edited:

Bayrock

Dedicated
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I'd love the Pikachu or Raichu.

Please and thanks

Game: Black
    FC: 0519-1967-2061
    ID: 58400

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Charizard

Can I have a charizard shiny? Also, what's the level of them?

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2012
    Man, shoulda grabbed a Charizard and Pikachu yesterday.

Can I have that Nidorina?

Back