• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fresh from Nature- NatureKeeper's Trading Thread

NatureKeeper

I improved the NP system because I recognized it makes me nothing good with these prices.

I also have a new want.

Edit: I really do hate having bad Pokémon, but always remember the RNG service.

I also added Growlithe as a want.

Bump.

I really do hate triple posting. T_T

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    What do you want for the glaceon and leafeon? :)

Wait, I dont have a leafeon but I do have a shiny eevee that I can evolve. :o Is that okay?

I can also give you a dialga. :P Yeah, triple post makes me feel bad.

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

What do you want for the glaceon and leafeon? :)

Wait, I dont have a leafeon but I do have a shiny eevee that I can evolve. :o Is that okay?

I can also give you a dialga. :P Yeah, triple post makes me feel bad.

I got a Dialga thanks to the tornado already. A shiny Eevee... I want a shiny glaceon real bad!

Now, seriously I'm offering a lot for a shiny Eevee. What do you want for it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    I have a lot of shiny eevees. Tell me which evolution you want and I'll get it for you.
    I'll take the moltres and zapdos. :P Add my diamond fc

We might have to trade another time because I'm about to go out. Will you still be on in about 2-3 hours?

Last edited:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Does a Brave, Lonely, Naughty, Naive, Relaxed, Bashful or Docile Growlithe interest you? All of them are newly hatched and I have two more eggs (99% sure their Growlithe) waiting to hatch and I'll offer one of those if they have a different nature too.

I'd like a Squirtle so I can have at least one of the Kanto starters on my SS game (My FireRed was stolen along with Sapphire and Yellow years ago D=)

FC is in my sig ^^

NatureKeeper

I have a lot of shiny eevees. Tell me which evolution you want and I'll get it for you.
    I'll take the moltres and zapdos. :P Add my diamond fc

We might have to trade another time because I'm about to go out. Will you still be on in about 2-3 hours?

Wait... there!

My Zapdos, alright! For Shiny Glaceon.

My MOLTRES! DREAM!

At least my major want TRU Shaymin would do for the thing!

I will be on, updating in Entei, Mewtwo, Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie and any other I find.

Does a Brave, Lonely, Naughty, Naive, Relaxed, Bashful or Docile Growlithe interest you? All of them are newly hatched and I have two more eggs (99% sure their Growlithe) waiting to hatch and I'll offer one of those if they have a different nature too.

I'd like a Squirtle so I can have at least one of the Kanto starters on my SS game (My FireRed was stolen along with Sapphire and Yellow years ago D=)

FC is in my sig ^^

Well, I'm usually not interested in Natures, but you gave me a handful of selections. I want your Docile Growlithe for a Squirtle EGG. I'd really like it if you drop in a Fire Stone with Growlithe, but I can do without.

Both of you it's my SoulSilver.

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

Fresh from Nature- NatureKeeper's Trading Thread

Sorry for the LP reference.

The Zapdos for a shiny glaceon is Ok, but not both, and furthermore...

NOT MY Moltres!

NatureKeeper

Zapdos <-> Glaceon (regular)

NO

Zapdos <-> Glaceon (shiny)

OK

Period on this issue, since I can get my own regular Glaceon.

NatureKeeper

@DCFC : NP are NaturePoints, a currency used for this thread. There are rules (duh!) to use them. You begin with 100 NP, and use them on services. You get more by helping me or doing good trades. Check the third post in this thread for more info.

@lolcakes : I logged off when you posted that.

How about you PM me when you find me online? =3

(Finally I am gonna get rid of teh freakin' bird and I am gonna get a beautiful Shiny Glaceon. Ahh.)

NatureKeeper

Are you still interested in my Zapdos, lolcakes?

*-bump-*

NatureKeeper

Ok, guys. First, bump.

Second, I detest triple posting. :(

Third, I am probably running a currency convertion system with Deathmoon 412, which means you can use your NP and PC in both threads.

Guys, remember, all of you start with 100 NP, usable after one trade.

Last edited:

ry91

That's what she said!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    i got a kabutooooo,glaceon, leafon and lileep. would you trade your lucario for those???

NatureKeeper

i got a kabutooooo,glaceon, leafon and lileep. would you trade your lucario for those???

Lucario is NFT. I need to clone.

New NaturePoints services added!

There are a few more.

Unown Tradeback and Hunt

For 7 NP(per Unown) I can help you fill your Unown Note by making an Unown Tradeback with you. Attempting to quit and keep the Unown will deduct 28 NP more, and a 5 NP penalty.

As for the hunt, It is for 35 NP(28+7, If anybody has noticed something.). I hunt you an Unown, and you get to get it and keep it. I can hunt all, listing:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z ? !

Transform Glitch Pokémon

For 75NP , I can get you a Ditto with a moveset induced by the glitch here.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Transform_glitch

You must tell me what Pokémon's 3 moves do you want, (anything due to Smeargle's capability of learning any moves with Rage.) Moves include from Tackle to Judgment.

Your Pokémon will be worked on Fridays at Afternoon and Saturdays at night. You can reserve, and if your Pokémon is ready, you can recieve it anytime. Your NP balance won't change until you recieve the Pokémon.

Selling

You may sell your Pokémon to add to your NP balance. These are the costs:

IVd, EVd and Shiny (Flawless)- 1000 NP + Gold Status
    IVd\EVd and Shiny - 530 NP
    Shiny\IVd - 270 NP
    EVd - 250 NP
    Pokémon\Egg w\ preferrable Nature - 150 NP
    Random Pokémon\Egg - 75 NP

Status

You may gain an NP status that will help you shopping.

Whitelisted Members get a 10% discount on the Status.

Platinum Status:
    -Cost : 300 NP month\1500 NP permanent
    -Benefits:
    *20% NP discount on services
    *2 one-use Free Services
    *Obtainable free Egg half-monthly.

Gold Status:
    -Cost: 250 NP month\ 1200 NP Permanent\ Comes bundled (permanent) with 1000NP on selling a flawless Pokémon.
    -Benefits:
    *10% NP discount on services.
    *1 Free Service
    *Obtainable Egg monthly

Silver Status:
    -Cost: 200 NP month\1000NP permanent\ Use 50 NP services for a permanent prize.
    -Benefits:
    *5% discount on Services
    *80% Discount on a service on will
    *Obtainable Egg every two months.

*If you break the rules twice, you lose your status, and get paid 50% of what you paid.
    **You cannot attain a status with a Suspicious\Banned Listing.

Back