• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Friend Safari Time

Years
  • I've had a strong urge to replay gen 6 lately, especially Y since my brother finished that one and gave it to me afterwards. They're definitely great games. So I will be joining you again sometime soon, after beating it ages back and getting too nostalgic for Kalos again aha. Congrats on the shiny Yanma too! <3

Vindicated306

Retro/budget gamer, Poke Maniac since 1999
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Sep 25, 2022
    I joined the community specifically because I found this thread! So glad people are still doing Friend Safari in 2022! I do have Dragon type Friend Safari but I had to start my game over after my save file was corrupted. I know I have Fraxure and Dragonair. My FC is 1092-5169-4416.

Years
  • HELP WANTED! Friend Safari Shiny Hunting

I NEED FRIEND CODES! I'm shiny hunting in the Friend Safari in Pokemon Y and I need friend codes in order to get as many huntable shinys as possible. please message me back with your friend code if you can. you'll also get my Friend Safari, whatever type it is.

My Friend code is 0619-5329-6121, Manaphy

Last edited:
    Years
  • I NEED FRIEND CODES! I'm shiny hunting in the Friend Safari in Pokemon Y and I need friend codes in order to get as many huntable shinys as possible. please message me back with your friend code if you can. you'll also get my Friend Safari, whatever type it is.

My Friend code is 0619-5329-6121, Manaphy

I still friend safari on XY, my friend code is 2939-2127-7148, my name is Sam, and I'm happy to add you, if you still need a new friend safari. Mine is a water type friend safari with Wartotle, Bibarel and Frogadier. There's also a special thread here for exchanging friend codes. You might find some new friends there.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=472061

Back