• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friend Safaris

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudderHacky

Consider the asp.
Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    I haven't been able to find anything on here exclusively regarding friend safaris, so I figured I'd start my own.

Mine's Rock type, with Dwebble, Pupitar, Rhydon.

Really want some new safaris.

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I'm Ice type but I don't actually know what my pkmn are xD

Would anyone be able to take a look and tell me? Just let me know and I'll add your safari.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2016
    I'm a Psychic Safari with Wobbuffet and Grumpig. Not sure what my third one is. Girafarig....??? I'll add you pidge14 and Kanimi if you could please add me back, that would be awesome!! Really looking for as many new safaris as possible!

FC: 0232-7854-4408

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I have no clue what I have, please tell me!

Kanimi, you are Steel with Ferroseed, Foretress, and Bronzong =]

I'm a Psychic Safari with Wobbuffet and Grumpig. Not sure what my third one is. Girafarig....??? I'll add you pidge14 and Kanimi if you could please add me back, that would be awesome!! Really looking for as many new safaris as possible!

FC: 0232-7854-4408

Just added ya ;-]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back