• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Friends?".A tale on the Pokemons.

Rayquaaza

The trainer of Dark Pokemon
    Years
    A big quality of mine is to be able to write. And also rather well. Here in Italy my friends say that I am very good to write and that the tales I invent are very much beautiful. I would like writing fantasy a day, but for the moment I write only little tales me. Seen that I am on a forum dedicated to the Pokemons on a , he has seemed to me write a history on them. I will write using my identity of trainer Pokemon: Rayquaaza. I'm not good to write in English, thereforeplease you mustn't wait for a big masterpiece: obviously I better write in Italian.

If I have mistaken section, consider me have not done it on purpose. It was seeming to me the most suitable section. But what I am waiting for! We go to begin!

- Not, Gastly. You must move more skilfully or the action attack will not be very effective -. That day I had decided to take a pause along my journey to train my Pokemons. In fact no one was waiting for me to Petalburg and so he was not worth hurrying up suffers her he, not? Had chosen a not especially suitable place and a moment. So to begin I had put myself on a hill along the street, where there was only a tree, and also died to how much was seeming, and in rising had also slipped, finishing with the face in a lot of mud. I had become angry very much. It was furthermore raining. But indeed strongly. The drops were so thick that when I arrived on the hill, besides to be wet and cold, I was not seeing nothing, only the dark form of the dead tree. And this atmospheric time lasted for all the duration of the pause. While the drops were wetting the clothes during the pause, I thought several times of my town. Deep Town was very far, I had been in journey for days. My mother, my daddy, everybody. I had not heard how they were how long. And I thought also the Pokemons master over. But I had to stop to thinking of the past.I had to exercise my Pokemon.Is the reason for which I have gone and must do it, all the time. For this reason just arrived there, did extracted my Pokemons from the Pokeballs. Alakazam, Deskull and Gastly finally were taking an air mouthful. After saying hello to them, we ate together and in the rain. Being a provident type, I had taken some hot provision for these cases. Despite water, the food was really excellent. Later, I ordered every Pokemon to train in a certain way.I told Alakazam to do concentration exercises to enlarge his psychic dowries. I told Deskull to move quickly about the tree, to increase his speed. Gastly I ordered instead of being with me: I would have improved of person his speed. I told everybody how many about staying near the tree: maybe there were some Pokemons thieves in the zone and I wanted to be quiet. While Alakazam and Deskull were going to train. I sat near the tree and told Gastly to show me as he was executing an action attack.

End of part one.

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    People claim that Naminé's speech is completely beyond understanding, but this fanfic wasn't much better than her talk... There are so many grammatical mistakes that they confuse her a lot, so she does not exactly know what the story is about. Perhaps Mr. Rayquaza can consider using the help of a grammar check in his next update? As with most stories, most writers usually are lacking details in their writing. How did the speaker train his Pokemon? What is the place like where he stopped for his training? There are so many rooms to add in more details in order to make the story more eventful and interesting~

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    Um... I can't understand that, but I can laugh at the engrish. It was sorta funny.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    It's not engrish... it's more of Babelfish translation.

Try to work on your grammar before you post a story. Otherwise, this story could be promising.

Rayquaaza

The trainer of Dark Pokemon
    Years
    It is not my language, so I do some mistakes. But maybe you are right: better let lose,I must improve.

Last edited:
    Back