• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends or Everybody love raymond

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I like both. I love the thanksgiving episode for Everybody Loves Raymond, with the giggley turkey. The father asked for the knife. Everyone thought he wanted it to start eating, but then he said "I'm gonna cut myself" XD

I love the episode of Friends when Rachel's mother came to visit and Phoebe said "They're a lot alike! They're both...white women!" XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    I like both. I love the thanksgiving episode for Everybody Loves Raymond, with the giggley turkey. The father asked for the knife. Everyone thought he wanted it to start eating, but then he said "I'm gonna cut myself" XD
    Oh yeah I remember that, who the heck cooks tofu turkey? XD

But Friends always has my vote. Friends only because of the cast and they're such great actors/actresses. I have the first six seasons on DVD.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I don't like Friends really at all....but Everbody Loves Raymond is cool....I think my decision is clear.........

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • i've never watched more than 5 minutes of raymond but i've been watchin friends evry day 4 the past 3 weeks and it's pretty funny. monica (courtney cox arquette) is so hot. so is rachel (jenifer aniston).

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i like both to, ELR is cool to watch btu not that funny FRIENDS has got to be the best sitcom ever, i watch it evryday so cool

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    What happened, where's the King of Queens? X3 That's meh favourite. But other than that, Everybody Loves Raymond is good.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Dignity said:
    What happened, where's the King of Queens? X3 That's meh favourite. But other than that, Everybody Loves Raymond is good.

Hm. For some reason, I though that you'd say Friend because it takes place in Manhattan XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Kenshin11212 said:
    Hm. For some reason, I though that you'd say Friend because it takes place in Manhattan XD

Nah, half of the cast annoys me. XD

Back