• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends (The Series) Fan Club

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Hey guys the is the Friends (The Series) Fan Club! If you love the show then you need to join this club. Talk about your favorite episodes or the the spinoff show Joey.

President/Creator: Amphros23 (Me!)
    Vice President: Flygon-Master

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Sure you can join! Anyone can join! I am going to make a banner for everyone in the club. Also I will start posting quotes that you can put in you signature if you want.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Sure you can, and also here is the banner I made for all the members...I used the friends font.

url: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/tec2030/ffcbanner.png
    Pic:
    Friends (The Series) Fan Club

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Do not double post, and the banner i made in my last post is for all of the members just use but the IMG tags around the url to the pic in your signature.

Also, here is some quotes:

Some Friends Quotes:

PHOEBE: Oh, oh, but y'know, you always see these really beautiful women with these really nothing guys, you could be one of those guys.

JOEY: ...I'm his butt double. 'Kay? I play Al Pacino's butt. Alright? He goes into the shower, and then- I'm his butt.

CHANDLER: All right! Fine! I'm going. But when I get back it's chair sitting, and I'm the guy who's....sitting in a chair!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Sceptiles Master said:
    yo what happend to this club

I guess no one is really interested in the Friends Show. Anyway, this club is still open but It got lost in the back pages of the fourm. If anyone else wants to join you are most welcome to.

Back