• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friends!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I grew up with the vast majority of my friends and have known them since I was in elementary school. The fact that we're in second year university and we're still keeping in touch regularly (and still hanging out when we can) is pretty awesome to me. Three of them I would consider to be my best friends, and the rest are still really good/close friends of mine.

University wise, I have a few acquaintances but not too many people I could consider a friend, like we don't hang outside of classes and stuff like that.

Online, I've been terrible at staying in touch with people but I still have a few friends who are on my Facebook so yaaaay.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I have plenty of friends, but only a few really close ones in real life. I had more friends in high school who I'd see at least two a week. Now that I'm no longer in youth group and not in school I don't seem to see my friends that much. Maybe when I finally get into college, I'll get more friends and see them often.
    I have more friends online than I do in real life. I talk to them more cause, well, I'm online more often.

Years
    In high school I had a lot, but after graduation I started to drift apart from them. Im a freshman in college right now. Compared to high school, I dont have as many I used to. It doesnt bother me though, as I will be moving soon and kind of starting over in a way.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I have like 2-3 people I would actually consider my friends. One from college, my boyfriend and one from work.

I really don't need any more friends.

In elementary school I think I had some shallow friendships that lasted less than a year. In middle school I didn't really have anyone and was quite introverted. In high school I didn't really get friends until my junior year. One was a manipulative horrible person who I'll never talk to again, the other is my boyfriend and I'm obviously quite close with him.

Back