• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

frosty's 2nd psychological test (accurate like always)

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    1. c) rare animals

2. d) won't feed the monkeys as the zookeepers will feed them anyway

3. c) shrug, and walk away

4. b) dancing

5. b) beside the lion

Heh...I'll probably be totally different than I really am! @_@

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    well blaine as long as you answer the questions realistically without lying then the test should be pretty accurate... maybe it is off in the details but i can promise that it shouldn't be completely wrong. Generally the results should match your true personality.

Mewtwo-D2- You often underestimate the need and want from your friends. You don't regard revenge as part of your life, but rather thinks that you're just unlucky. You'll try to remember these mistakes so you won't repeat them again in the future. You have very high standards with the people around you. You do not care much about the people around you unless they show their undying loyalty towards you.

your view on life: You like to take on different challenges in life. Only through overcoming different obstacles, you'll feel sucessful in life and therefore, lived a productive life.
    an ideal girlfriend would be: someone who is above others, someone who deserves your "worship" and attention, someone who can increase the level of your living style

Sapphire Latios- You try to do the best for the people around you. You're sensitive to everyone around you and values the needs of these people. If someone messed around with you, you will do all in your power to inflict the same amount of pain in return, which will only cause more pain for everyone. You have very high standards with the people around you. You do not care much about the people around you unless they show their undying loyalty towards you.

your view on life: You like to take on different challenges in life. Only through overcoming different obstacles, you'll feel sucessful in life and therefore, lived a productive life.
    an ideal girlfriend would be: someone who is above others, someone who deserves your "worship" and attention, someone who can increase the level of your living style

Pezz- You often underestimate the need and want from your friends. If someone offended you, you appears that you're alright, but you'll take acts of revenge behind the person's back. You do not care much about the people around you unless they show their undying loyalty towards you.

an ideal boyfriend would be: someone who is above others, someone who deserves your "worship" and attention, someone who can increase the level of your living style

Elekoteko- You often underestimate the need and want from your friends. You take revenge on people who messed with you, but these acts of revenge are never vital and the damage done only lasts for a short amount of time. You do not care much about the people around you unless they show their undying loyalty towards you.

your view on life: You found the changes in life too unpredictable and the obstacles too hard to overcome. You consider life as a very harsh thing.

Blaine- You often underestimate the need and want from your friends. You don't regard revenge as part of your life, but rather thinks that you're just unlucky. You'll try to remember these mistakes so you won't repeat them again in the future. You're a perfectionist and you think of yourself as an educated person. But anyone with similar interest as you can get along with you very easily.

an ideal boyfriend would be: someone who is above others, someone who deserves your "worship" and attention, someone who can increase the level of your living style

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Whoah...That's scary...It's pretty accurate! ...Okay, it's mainly, completley accurate. I'm a total perfectionist freak... Usually when I take these kinds of quizzes, I end up with a completley different answer than I should've. This is a pretty solid quiz in my perspective.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    frostweaver said:
    Elekoteko- You often underestimate the need and want from your friends. You take revenge on people who messed with you, but these acts of revenge are never vital and the damage done only lasts for a short amount of time. You do not care much about the people around you unless they show their undying loyalty towards you.

your view on life: You found the changes in life too unpredictable and the obstacles too hard to overcome. You consider life as a very harsh thing.
    that is not right.... my worship ? that's not right.... undying loyalty? that is wrong....

Last edited:
    Years
    Argh! You ignored my last message from before... anyway...

1. THere's 3 zones within the zoo. You'll eventually visit all of them, but which one would you visit first?
    c) rare animals

2. When you visit the monkeys, the monkeys asked for food. You see a vending machine beside you... You'll...
    b) feed the monkeys with 30 dollar worth of peanuts

3. Pretend that you're feeding the monkeys. However one of the monkey is doing an inappropriate act at you. You'll...
    d) throw a stone at it

4. A zookeeper is going to do a presentation with his white monkey for you. He gives you a few options about the presentation. What would you choose?
    d) fire breathing

5. The zookeeper also offers you a chance to take a picture with a TAMED beast. (the beast will not attack you in any situations possible). What animal would you take a picture with?
    b) beside the lion

PLEASE ANSWER ME NOW! u.u

Back