• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fruits Basket.

Years
    (OT: the star wars theme just came on winamp. Gawd im a geek ^_^)

anyway... Fruits Basket~ The awesomefull manga turned into a awesomefull anime~! ^_____^

*loves kyo* ^-^

anyone seen/read it? ^_^

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I watched the animation for it, it's a really funny story, althought I'm confused at the ending a bit. Most animations have confusing or un-ending endings. My favorite character is Hatsuharu.

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years
    Furuba/Fruits Baskets is a very good anime. ^^ And Kyou is pretty cute. :P Especially when he's mad. XD I've only read a few volumes of the manga, but I love it. The anime looks pretty good too. Oh and my favorite character? I don't know, it's hard to decide. Probably Kyou or Uo. Don't know why, but I do have a liking to Uo. ^^;

PsychicStar

E.S.P. Type Pokemon
    Years
    Actually Fruits Basket isn't over; there still trying to bring the rest of it over to the US... my fave char is Kyou as well ^.^

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    actually, the manga is still going on in japan.
    the anime only covered around vol 6(??) of the manga, while the manga is
    up to vol 15, and still going strong =3

Kagura is my favorite charecter, its so funny the way she beats up Kyo XD
    I also like Hatsuharu x Rin ^^

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    Strange enough I actually like the dub ^^ Took me probably most of the first DVD to get used to the dub voices but after that it didn't bother me as I've only actually watched the first 4 episodes in Japanese, I must watch the subtitled version on the DVD at some point.

I haven't seen the whole series yet but hopefully I will do soon X3 I don't have that many episodes left to watch, about 6 or so I think.

The manga also rocks (*Has the first 4 volumes*)

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I pitty the foo' who has to watch the dub. The VAing is pants.

aww common ^^;; the dubs not THAT bad, I dont mind the VAs...

(*also has the first four vols...*)
    Hurry up Tokyo Pop!! XD

Back