• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT: Almost competitive NNable shinies LF: same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    I've ended up with a few unwanted/imprefect shinies during my breeding escapades, so I thought I'd offer them here and see if anyone's interested. These are all Kalos born, bred by me and thus nicknameable. Their IV spreads are a little subpar (Nidoran's not bad though), so I'm not expecting 6IV pokemon in return. I'd like to trade these for possibly similar semi-/almost usable, nicknameable legit shinies (rare/matching balls preferred).

Nidoran F (Dream Ball)
    31/27/31/31/31/17
    Hustle (HA), Modest
    Egg moves: Beat Up, Pursuit, Counter & Disable

Snorunt, female (Premier Ball)
    31/1/31/12/31/31 (terrible attack, but could maybe work as a support 'mon of some kind?)
    Ice Body, Jolly
    Egg moves: Spikes

Cranidos, male (Dream Ball)
    11-15/1-5/31/31/31/31 (thanks, RNG)
    Sheer Force (HA), Jolly
    Egg moves: Crunch, Curse, Hammer Arm & Iron Head

EDIT:
    Oh, I almost forgot this. This one's from an egg giveaway on /r/TSVExchange and has my X game's OT/ID (is also nicknameable):

Honedge, male (Luxury Ball)
    No Guard, Bold
    Egg moves: Destiny Bond, Wide Guard & Metal Sound

I already have a boatload of comp. shinies but I'm too lazy to find my list. Just offer away, and if I already have it, I'll let you know. :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back