• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT : aprimons , shinies , BR shinies , Items , HAs , egg moves mons , LF : shinies , aprimons , HAs , items

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well I can get you that but you'll have to tell me what choice item do you want and what's your offer?
    Choice band please.
    Iam interested in the shiny vulpix (but can you tell me the ivs first)
    Also interested in the 5iv Bagon!

I can offer - Shiny Politoed
    Shiny Quagmire
    4iV Level 100 Garchomp

I have alot more pokemon, but it is hard to get me to trade them (Shiny Greninja, Shiny 6iv Kommo-o, Shiny gyrados, Shiny rayquaza, Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny 6iv Max Ev arcanine, Shiny Porygon 2 6iv
    Shiny Mewtwo legit from Gen 1- Took me forever

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Choice band please.
    Iam interested in the shiny vulpix (but can you tell me the ivs first)
    Also interested in the 5iv Bagon!

I can offer - Shiny Politoed
    Shiny Quagmire
    4iV Level 100 Garchomp

I have alot more pokemon, but it is hard to get me to trade them (Shiny Greninja, Shiny 6iv Kommo-o, Shiny gyrados, Shiny rayquaza, Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny 6iv Max Ev arcanine, Shiny Porygon 2 6iv
    Shiny Mewtwo legit from Gen 1- Took me forever

Does the politoed have drizzle? And what's the nature and ability of the quagmire? And the ivs for the shiny vulpix is pretty bad , it says above average so I'm not sure that the ivs are good

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back