• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT : aprimons , shinies , BR shinies , Items , HAs , egg moves mons , LF : shinies , aprimons , HAs , items

Status
Not open for further replies.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    I am interested in your BR Shiny toxapex and BR shiny dartrix, assuming they have good competitive natures (adamant/jolly for Dartrix and Bold for Toxapex).

I have Moon and Heavy ball for trade and quite a few legends/shinies/BR mons (complete list is here ).

If you find something you would be willing to give up those two for, let me know :)

How many moon/heavy balls do you have available to trade?

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Unfortunately only one of each. But I just found out that I also have 1x Level Ball.

Ok then for the BR dartrix and toxapex I'll take the shiny BR modest lucario and shiny random pelliper with drizzle and I'm not able to trade now because I need to go to bed now but I'll trade tomorrow , see you tomorrow

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Hi there! I'm interested in Friend Ball Cutiefly, Moon Ball Oricorio, BB Vullaby, Heavy Ball Rhyhorn, Moon Ball Cottonee, Heavy Ball Dewpider, BB Dewpider, Love Ball Vanillite, Moon Ball Deino and Moon Ball Rockruff. The Pokemon I offer can all be found here (sorry about having to link). Let me know if you're interested in anything!

Hey there , I'm finished with your pokemons let me know when you are able to trade

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Hi mega I was just checking the volcanion and saw it's missing the wishing ribbon is it hacked.

Oh it is? I did not know that , and I just said I had a modest volcanion not a 2016 volcanion but I can do a trade back if you want

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back