• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT: Bunch of competitive mons LF:Competitive mons/competitive babies/shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Man first of all you didn't say wich pokemon you want : u said a lot of pokemons but i can give you 1 , and now i got the rockruff i needed so i don't need the lycanrock anymore

I want your porygon2 and do you need the other Pokemon

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    but yes if they have good IVs nature , and the good ability, we can make out something

absol has 5ivs with timid nature , the ivs are in hp , attack , special defense , special attack and speed , ability is super luck and it has not so good EVs , it's moves are : leer , quick attack , me first and sucker punch , it's level 1 , it's in a pokeball and it's gender is female , the dratini is in a beast ball , it's nature is adamant , it has it's HA , it has 5 perfect ivs almost 6ivs but not quite so , it's ivs are in HP , attack, defense , speed , special defense , it has not really good EVs , and it's level 1 and it's gender is female

Years
  • absol has 5ivs with timid nature , the ivs are in hp , attack , special defense , special attack and speed , ability is super luck and it has not so good EVs , it's moves are : leer , quick attack , me first and sucker punch , it's level 1 , it's in a pokeball and it's gender is female , the dratini is in a beast ball , it's nature is adamant , it has it's HA , it has 5 perfect ivs almost 6ivs but not quite so , it's ivs are in HP , attack, defense , speed , special defense , it has not really good EVs , and it's level 1 and it's gender is female

The absol is a troll caus in gen 3 was one of the best Phisical attacker so playing him special is dumb
    The dratini can be useful if unnamed, if not i can just pick it like an HA pokemon cause i should start another chain breeding to get one unnamed

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I have a bagon with 31/31/31/30/31/31/ its modest nature in a beast ball with the dragon dance and dragon rage

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I have a lv.70 salamence with 31/31/31/0/31/31 ivs with 252 HP 248 attack and 60 speed evs and with the moves dragon dance dragon claw roost and earthquake and you can have it for your porygon2 and minior

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back