• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT: Celebi LF: Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    I have three spare pokebank celebis.
    One victini, one English mew

I'm looking for the following:
    Meloetta
    Shaymin
    Manaphy
    Arceus

All untouched please!
    EDIT: Only two are left.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    i can offer you a jirachi or shaymin if you'd like, i need one celebi!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    Uhmm you could, i need a non shiny mew or a manaphy, can you provide that for me?

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    oh my bad i thought you meant to offer those 3 damn, im sorry for misreading but i really cant trade those 3 im sorry but how is jirachi for a mew sounds for u ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    oh my bad i thought you meant to offer those 3 damn, im sorry for misreading but i really cant trade those 3 im sorry but how is jirachi for a mew sounds for u ?

Sorry don't need another jirachi at the moment. Let me know if you can get the genesect cloned and we'll trade.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    yeah can you manage a manaphy for meloetta and some shiny or perhaps shiny legendary for arceus

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back