• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] FT: Darkrai and more (see inside), LF: Jirachi, Diancie

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    Jirachi and Diancie are the only event pokemon i have left to get for my living dex, would really appreciate the help. Looking for either legit or cloned version of the 20th event Jirachi (OT:GF ID:04016) and last year's wifi event Diancie (OT: Hope ID:07245) and if possilbe, Jirachi with a Timid nature and Diancie with Naive nature.

All pokemon up for trade are self obtained from BW/XY/ORAS

Event's I can trade are:
    Modest Darkrai (OT:GF, ID:05016), Jolly and Adamant HH Meowth (OT:Happy, ID:09-8196),

Non-event Legendaries: Timid Regice, Hardy Regirock, Relaxed Cobalion, Hasty Terrakion, Sassy Virizion,

Non-legendary Pokemon: Rash and Modest Slowking, Lax Kingdra, Lonely Gorebyss, Serious Vivillon (Garden Pattern), Multiple Deerling (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter form), Winter Sawsbuck, Unown (L, B, R) Pumpkaboo (Small, Average, Large)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back