• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT: Diancie's LF: Various Legendaries (see inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Hi, I've got 4 diancies looking for new homes, and some legendaries I still need to collect. If you have, and are willing to trade, a:
    - Articuno
    - Moltres
    - Lugia
    - Zekrom
    - Hoopa
    and you want a Diancie in return for it, then hit me up on here and I'll get back to you! A few things to note:
    These are the stats for Diancie (and yes, they're all exactly the same, if you catch my drift)
    Name: Diancie
    OT: Hope
    ID: 07245
    Ability: Clear Body
    Lv: 66
    Nature: Bashful
    Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Protect
    Your offer must meet the following requirements:
    - Minimum level: 65
    - Higher level offers will be prioritized if multiple offers of the same legendary occur.
    -If shinies are offered, the priority changes to the highest level shiny.
    - Nicknames are welcome, but not if they're purposefully nicknamed stupid stuff like 'Asshat' or 'adfgedsfghjty'
    Only 4 Diancie's are available, so even though I need 5 legendaries, I'll be closin' up shop after I get the 4th. If you have the 5th and still want to trade, I do have an extra Celebi from the 20th anniversary event if that floats your boat.
    And most importantly, IGN: Celeste, FC: 3626-1530-2638
    Hope to see you soon!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Not sure if I'm stupid, missing the button somewhere, both, or neither, but can someone either delete this thread or tell me how? It's been days since I posted this and no one's responded while I've gotten multiple replys on Neoseeker, I don't need this thread anymore.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2016
    I have Lugia, Moltres, and Zekrom. If you still need any of these three.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back