• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT: Events, Shinies,

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2020
    Hi,

I have events and shinies for trade. If a Pokemon is both shiny and event, then it will fall under events.

EVENTS, all are untouched unless specified otherwise
    Spoiler:

Shinies:
    Spoiler:

LF:
    I'm mainly looking for events i don't have (I've only listed the ones i have available for trade here, which is a fraction of my total events).
    Depending on what you're interested in, I can also trade for legendaries, shiny legendaries, galarian shinies, gmax and/or items.

Trades can be 1:1, 2:1, 3:1, even 8:1, both ways. It all comes down to what you want and what you offer.

Feel free to write me here or PM me :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    What would it take for groudon?? And maybe garchomp

Let me know, thanks

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2020
    What would it take for groudon?? And maybe garchomp

Let me know, thanks

It depends on what you offer. If it's an event that is equally rare, then 1:1. It all comes down to what you'd offer tbh.

And which Garchomp? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back