• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] FT Five Arceus Codes NA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Hey all! I just started playing and my gamestop gave me five extra NA Arceus codes when I purchased my 3ds and omega ruby. As I just started, I don't have any good pokemon and don't know too much.

WANTED: I am specifically looking for a perfect IV Ditto and then will trade the others for anything that is fair (I do not know much and will probably look up them up when you make an offer haha).

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
  • Hey all! I just started playing and my gamestop gave me five extra NA Arceus codes when I purchased my 3ds and omega ruby. As I just started, I don't have any good pokemon and don't know too much.

WANTED: I am specifically looking for a perfect IV Ditto and then will trade the others for anything that is fair (I do not know much and will probably look up them up when you make an offer haha).
    You should checkout the tread that gives 6iv dittos by destinedjagold

Thunder_H

Thunder_H
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2019
    Sorry, I only have one perfect Ditto, but I'm offering a Celebi, I can also offer you some pokes with 5 or 6 IVs.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I have a 6 IV shiny jap ditto i can trade, as well as many 5 Iv froakies, and one 6 IV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back