• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT: flawless azumarill, flawless ditto (eng+german), enigma berry. info inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    FT: Enigma berries x103 (will have more when doen growing.)

6 iv shiny Adamant dittos. I'm only trading these for battle ready pokes, or any of the other dittos i am looking for.)
    6iv shiny modest german ditto
    6iv shiny calm german ditto

Azumarill w/ huge power. 6ivs. adamant

LF:
    All other nature'd dittos. (must be 6iv.) Still need: (Brave, Naughty, Quiet, Mild, Rash, Bold, Impish, Relaxed, Lax, sassy, careful, gentle, naive, jolly, hasty and timid.)
    any 5/6iv pokes (if i have ill refuse.)

just so i dont waste peoples time; heres all the brs I have so you know what I wont accept atm:
    All starters
    Tyranitar
    Wash Rotom
    Beartic
    Goodra
    Drapion
    Conkelldurr
    Medicham
    Milotic
    Dragonite
    Skarmory
    Trevenant
    Gliscor
    venusaur
    Aegislash
    metagross
    azumarill
    excadrill
    scolipede
    umbreon
    scizor
    noivern
    absol
    armaldo
    spiritomb
    ninjask
    shedinja
    houndour
    arcanine
    gible
    duskull
    kangaskhan
    Venomoth
    Gardevoir

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    Theyre all english. I should be getting a hold of one or two japanese ones soon, though.

Updated, more berries stocked, shiny 6iv adamant azumarill w/ HP added.

edit; the message you deleted tabor was not a bump, it was a thread update. the rules state I am allowed to post when I have updated the main post with more pokes/offers/trades.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Quick Trade Rules said:
    You may double post to bump your thread if it has been at least three days since the last post.

Regarding Bumping...
    You are allowed to bump your thread once after 3 days has passed. You can also delete your last post and post again to bump it in less than 3 days. Do not post in any threads that are over 2 weeks old regardless if you are owner or not. If you are owner then you'll have to make a new thread.

I'm not seeing anywhere in the rules where it says you can do that.

Tabor Edit: There is however a rule for Trade Shops like that. Perhaps you viewed the wrong rules?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    I'm not seeing anywhere in the rules where it says you can do that.

Tabor Edit: There is however a rule for Trade Shops like that. Perhaps you viewed the wrong rules?

Quite possible that I did. I do want a trade shop as i do breed etc alot; and itd suit my purpose of this thread alot better, but i dont have 20 species to offer, so it kinda sucks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Quite possible that I did. I do want a trade shop as i do breed etc alot; and itd suit my purpose of this thread alot better, but i dont have 20 species to offer, so it kinda sucks.
    You are offering more than 20 species in the first post right now, unless you won't offer all those in your trade shop if you made one?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    You are offering more than 20 species in the first post right now, unless you won't offer all those in your trade shop if you made one?

That huge list is all the BR pokes I have, so people don't waste my time and theirs offering them for the dittos. :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    I have an adamant 5iv shiny hawlucha properly ivd if your intrested for one of your dittos

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    Aight, was just checking. whats your fc+IGN?

my fc is 1349 6653 2307. I'll be on later today, my ign is Kris.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    FC:1607-3356-1522
    IGN: Stevenmann
    But I'm Ganna have to wait till tomorrow to trade 3ds is charging and it's 5am here

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back