• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT G-max, shiny, misc. LF shiny Rotom and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Here is a link to a Google doc that has all of the Pokemon I am willing to trade:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lc4e_uIE3zIr6JCRbTCZ1xINrwdMVlUMV_ppZgfTyfE/edit?usp=drivesdk

To clarify, I only have four shiny Pokemon on my for trade list (Ninetails, Rapidash, Goodra, and one of the two Hydreigon). Everything else is basic.

Here are the Pokemon I'm looking for; the shiny Pokemon I am looking for must originate from Galar. The list is:
    • Shiny Rotom
    • Shiny Growlithe/Arcanine
    • Shiny Koffing/Galar Weezing
    • Zeraora
    • Zamazenta (w/ Rusty Shield)

Priority will be given to the above Pokemon, but if I complete that list, I am willing to listen to offers and will usually accept any legendary/mythic/shiny offers. I will remove Pokemon from the lists as trades are made. I am willing to do two for one or, depending on the deal, three for one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    Doc is private but I have these from galar

Shiny Rotom (2 versions)
    Shiny Growlithe/Arcanine
    Shiny Hydreigon

Also have zeraora

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Here is a link to a Google doc that has all of the Pokemon I am willing to trade:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lc4e_uIE3zIr6JCRbTCZ1xINrwdMVlUMV_ppZgfTyfE/edit?usp=drivesdk

Here are the Pokemon I'm looking for; the shiny Pokemon I am looking for must originate from Galar. The list is:
    • Shiny Rotom
    • Shiny Growlithe/Arcanine
    • Shiny Hydreigon
    • Zeraora
    • Kyurem
    • Zamazenta (w/ Rusty Shield)

Priority will be given to the above Pokemon, but if I complete that list, I am willing to listen to offers and will usually accept any legendary/mythic/shiny offers. I will cross out Pokemon on the lists as trades are made.
    I have a kyurem
    I'm interested in your gmax Sandaconda

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back