• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] FT: Galvanise Geodude LF: 4/5/6IV Masuda Method Fathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeybard

boop
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    If you've considered getting a HA Geodude before then I think you would know it's not the easiest Pokemon to chain or the easiest ability to identify.

I've got female ones and male ones. No egg moves, all Brave nature. IVs aren't perfect on any of them but a lot of them have one or two Best stats with above-average or relatively-superior IV spreads. They would come in a Quick Ball or a Luxury Ball.

I'm looking for foreign male Pokemon with good IVs I can do Masuda Method breeding with. I have an English game so I think if you play in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean or Chinese and have some breeding rejects that are near perfect or perfect in the wrong areas then I am interested. I'm mainly looking for something from the flying egg group, so most likely a Skarmory or Rowlet but anything from that egg group would be nice. I've already got parents for the Amorphous and Field egg groups.

I've also got a random Shiny Pelipper that I won't be using much so if you're interested that's also available. It's got Drizzle and is named Ripple but that can be changed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back