• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] ft: gen 6 events with proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • What lvl are your mew's? If one is lvl 30 or below I would happily trade it for either an event arceus with the trio moves or a 2014 XY darkrai

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    What lvl are your mew's? If one is lvl 30 or below I would happily trade it for either an event arceus with the trio moves or a 2014 XY darkrai

my gen 6 mews have proof. lf what is listed on front page

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    added
    fre,kor oras 2016 tanabata jirachi with proof rto or other lang
    eng scrap b set with proof vrto
    ita jarvis gengar with proof
    fre election simisear with proof
    spa election greninja with proof
    all stars battle diancie with proof rto
    eng,ger sun moon preorder mew with proof rto

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    What is the mew sun and moon preorder? I didn't think preordering sun and moon got you anything?

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    You posted the original thread in May last year, and you are still bumping it? You are better off sticking to your trade shop thread.

This forum section is for quick trades. I doubt many will read through your long list of event pokémon. :pink_smile:

and why do you care?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back