• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT: HAs, BR, Items (lucky eggs, ect..), pokerus, ect LF: Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    the ones i can trade are shiny parasect , shiny rowlet , shiny salazzle , shiny primarina

Hey, so I was traveling today, so I can't check my DS as I don't have it. I am not sure if I have the heavy ball, but probably do, I'll just let you know tomorrow or the day after when I get home. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    Its me again and I want your lucky eggs and your porygon2 for my shiny ditto dewpider cutiefly litten bagon and what ever item you want.

All babies are lv.1 and they have perfect 5ivs for each nature (eg. Timid cutiefly has perfect 5ivs except for attack)

Also the bagon is modest nature

I only have 1 lucky egg, and the porygon2 is foreign if that's fine with you :) Interested in your ditto, bagon, and cutiefly :)

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Hey, so I was traveling today, so I can't check my DS as I don't have it. I am not sure if I have the heavy ball, but probably do, I'll just let you know tomorrow or the day after when I get home. :)

Well just let me know if you have it or not and no worries , I can wait :) and also if you do get other apricot balls let me know , I got a whole bunch of shinies from breeding and I would trade some for some apricot balls

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    Do you mind trading your shiny porygon for my shiny incineroar ? I'll throw in a love ball beldum , that's only if you still have it

Hey, so yeah, I don't have the heavy ball, but I do have 2 moon balls and 1 level ball if you are interested. I think I am trading dracohunter the porygon, so that's not for trade sorry

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Hey, so yeah, I don't have the heavy ball, but I do have 2 moon balls and 1 level ball if you are interested. I think I am trading dracohunter the porygon, so that's not for trade sorry

i am so interested , how many moon balls can you trade me? and i also would accept the level ball and that's alright , i don't need the porygon anymore

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2017
    i am so interested , how many moon balls can you trade me? and i also would accept the level ball and that's alright , i don't need the porygon anymore

I can give you one of the moon balls, I want to keep one for myself, and I think I will also keep the level ball because I want to get a HA Machop in one :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back