• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ft: legendaries and work. Lf 4 iv eggs or base pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    title is relatively forthcoming. Im looking for a few specifics and offering a list of legendaries on my usual i-give-two-you-give-one mo. Im also offering to work for these.
    Basically you send me a pokemon you want ev trained and/or evolved and/or leveled and ill give you a collateral pokemon of roughly equal value. I trade you back your pokemon to specification within a day, you trade me back my collateral and then the pokemon we agreed on. To be even more enticing an offer ill train 2 pokemon of your choice in trade for a single pokemon.

I assume this is appealing to dedicated breeders with either extras laying around or the means to readily produce one. I do NOT care if the pokemon i recieve are hacked.
    Im offering:
    any of the psychic trio
    cresselia
    shiny foretress
    any of the legendary dog trio
    lugia
    regice
    regirock
    any of the swords of justice trio
    any eevee evolution
    speed boost blaziken
    heatran
    latias
    larvesta
    volcarona
    modest zoroark
    frosslass (apparently theyre a pain to get. This one is pretty meh on ivs and nature tbh)
    i WANT: all with 4 ivs one of which complements the nature. Ill accept base evolutions all the way to fully evolved.
    Modest litwick
    adamant honedge
    adamant sand veil tyranitar
    timid aerodactyl
    non-speed boost adamant blaziken

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back