• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT: legendary shiny some mythicals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2021
    I have an extra shiny regieleki and shiny groudon. Also mew and celebi. These are just the ones I'm trying to get rid of. I have most shiny legendary for gen 1-6 and some gen 7 I would be willing to trade. I will also trade any sword and shield or isle of armor/crown tundra legendary. I am looking for jirachi, diancie, magearna, genesect, volcanion. I'll trade additional shiny or item if trade is desirable. Just PM me

Last edited:
    Years
  • 'volcanion (preferably shiny)'

sorry to say, but as far as I know Volcanion is shiny locked.
    Also might wanna remove that last shiny you mention before 'Just PM me'. You can't trade it on here (feel free to read the section rules and double check).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2021
    'volcanion (preferably shiny)'

sorry to say, but as far as I know Volcanion is shiny locked.
    Also might wanna remove that last shiny you mention before 'Just PM me'. You can't trade it on here (feel free to read the section rules and double check).

Thanks I didn't know that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back