• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT: Meloetta, Celebi, Shiny Groudon LF: Darkrai

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    All legit pokemon, am looking for a legit non-shiny Darkrai, comment if you have a Darkrai might be able to offer more if needed!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I will trade you one for a Meloetta if you want? Need a few days to get it cloned though if you don't mind hanging on?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    i have a lot of posts up on other forums, so a few days might be too long, i will do a 2 for 1 now if you want?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Any idea on when I can expect this to be done? Unless you would want to do 2 of mine for the original Darkrai?

Sorry, I replied before but forgot to quote you so how I expected you to see it... *headdesk*

I meant I need to get Darkrai cloned. Not sure what you are asking there? One for one trade is fine for me.

I have asked a friend to clone Darkrai for me so am just waiting on a response then have to co ordinate a trade. I will let you know when I have Darkrai back if that is ok? Doubt it will be long, the tricky bit is getting online at the same time as her as we are on opposite sides of the world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back