• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] FT: NA Marshadow code | LF: NA Shiny Silvally code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Went to gamestop this morning with the intention of getting a shiny Silvally card but the cashier said they didn't get a shipment in. Gave me an extra Marshadow code however so yeah.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • Went to gamestop this morning with the intention of getting a shiny Silvally card but the cashier said they didn't get a shipment in. Gave me an extra Marshadow code however so yeah.

Mine said that the codes were coming in late as well. I already have Marshadow so I don't need another one, but I can get you a code once they are available at no cost to you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2017
    Trade your marshadow for a target charizard code/ I have a few shinies.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2017
    I have shiny charmander, shiny seel, shiny trumbeak, shiny gyrados, also more from gen 2 but waiting on pokebank update. I can pretty much hatch any gen 1 pokes tho.

Years
  • I have a Shiny Silvally NA code that I am willing to trade for a Marshadow NA code if you still have it.
    Edit: I got a marshadow code now so if you want the shiny shivally code you can have it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    i still have a NA Marshadow code if you don't! :)

I am in need for a solgaleo

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back