• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] FT: Naive Pheremosa LF: Battle Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    UPDATE: Also willing to give Modest Xurkitree. LF: Life Orb, Choice Band/Scarf/Specs and Weakness Policy. Negotiable.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Also willing to give Modest Xurkitree or Modest Celesteela. Negotiable.

Hello again
    So i have been grinding at the battle tree lately and got a hand on some of the power items. Im really interested in your celesteela :)

Is the trade for all of the power items?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Hello again
    So i have been grinding at the battle tree lately and got a hand on some of the power items. Im really interested in your celesteela :)

Is the trade for all of the power items?

Hi! Sure, I can give you the Celesteela. I'll give it a Big Nugget to hold to sweeten the deal :) It's IVs are pretty good too.
    You can either give me all of the power items or just Weakness Policy, Life Orb and Choice Band.
    And thanks for the Kartana :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Hi! Sure, I can give you the Celesteela. I'll give it a Big Nugget to hold to sweeten the deal :) It's IVs are pretty good too.
    You can either give me all of the power items or just Weakness Policy, Life Orb and Choice Band.
    And thanks for the Kartana :)

I think that i can get u all the power items (all 6). Im having dinner now and maybe available to trade in a few hours. Will pm u when im free. Thx

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Naive Pheremosa and Modest Xurkitree still available for trade. Looking for Life Orb and anyone of the Choice items.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    hi , i'm interested in your modest xurkitee , so you want two power items for it?

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    ok i'll get you a life orb and a choice band for your modest xurkitree , just get it ready , i should be able to trade tomorrow

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back