• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FT: Shinies LF: 5-6IV pokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    I'm looking for competitive versions of the following (if you have them Shiny let me know because I'd favor that and can up my offers):

Want:
    Harvest Bold Exeggcute
    Jolly Sandile w/Moxie
    Impish Hippopotas
    Battle-Ready Competitive Ice Shard Weavile

Offering:
    Shiny 5IV poison touch grimer
    Shiny non-competitive Wingull
    Shiny non-competitive Wigglytuff
    Shiny non-competitive Bold Chansey
    Shiny non-competitive Tauros
    Shiny 5IV non-kalos Caterpie
    Shiny non-kalos-bred Timid Deino

5-IV Perfect Gligar
    5-IV imperfect Chlorophyll Bulbasaur

Open:
    If you have other offers of 5-6IV pokemon feel free to list them if they aren't on my shiny list below. Chances are I won't be interested in them unless they're the ones I asked for but it never hurts to ask I guess.

I have a shiny list here with what I have already. Some of them I can't offer for trading because I don't have access to cloning devices atm (feel free to ask though):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkzQ_FzFfzYjdElaY3U2UDRTNDRENFVmLTdrTmktNmc#gid=0

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back