• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] FT: Shiny HA Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    I can't guarantee the ligitimacy of it because I got it off wonder trade (it does have the blue pentagon). I have a shiny male Ralts with a modest nature and 6 IVs.

menace2aces

Self-proclaimed nerd ^-^
    Years
  • Hello all,

I've recently competed in the International June Challenge and as a reward they're giving out shiny HA mewtwos so if you want one post an offer and if it's good enough I'll reserve one for u :P This is the only way to get a HA mewtwo and the only way to get a SHINY mewtwo in gen 6 with the blue pentagon!

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-special-mewtwo-for-play-pokemon-video-game-participants/

Reserved Mewtwos:
    Spoiler:
    Looking for anything in particular?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2018
    Whats the intended ivs and nature of the cloned mewtwo? Just curious.

Anyway I have a 6iv battle ready shiny granbull for trade for one of the mewtwos.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have now obtained the MEWTWO!
    I am now currently soft resetting for some good natures so they'll be ready to distribute soon. sorry for the delay. TPC took ages...

Adamant, I believe the evs are max hp max attack.

sorry i already have that :(

f you can clone my 6IV shiny guardevoir, we can do the trade^^

what nature? i already have a timid one with trace and modest HA one

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    still have one, then there is a 5IV Megacharizard Y with nature (SpA+,At-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back