• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Ft: Spare Mega Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Having getting a bit of luck with trades I have the following stones for trade:

Aggronite
    Charizardite X
    Lucarioite
    Manectricite

I don't really need anything in return as I have a completed Pokedex. So if you want a stone and I haven't already given it away it is yours.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2015
    I would like aggronite if you still have it

Friend Code: 0361-9864-2847
    Name: Juan

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    i'll take the Latiasite if you still have it

I would like aggronite if you still have it

Friend Code: 0361-9864-2847
    Name: Juan

Sorry for the late reply. I have only just seen these.

I still have both Mega Stones and have added your Friend Codes. My Friend Code information is in my signature.

I am normally on in the evening/night UK time. My In-Game name is Stephanie.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Sorry for the late reply. I have only just seen these.

I still have both Mega Stones and have added your Friend Codes. My Friend Code information is in my signature.

I am normally on in the evening/night UK time. My In-Game name is Stephanie.
    i can trade right now if you want/can, i already got your fc registered

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    do you want the cobalion back? i was expecting it to be on a pidgy or something else small & easy to get

Nope. The Cobalion is yours. I was going to put it on Latias but it's my favourite Legendary so I put it on Cobalion instead. I think that Cobalion is from one of my Gen 5 games. (OT Helena or Rose).

I am one of those Gamers who restarts games a lot so I tend to have duplicates of Legendaries. Also the HA Squirtle you sent over is something I will get a lot of use out of.

Last edited:

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
    Years
    Is the Charizardite X still left? If so, can I apply to get it?

Thank you very very much in advance ;)

(I'll send you my FC through PM later)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back