• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full House?

Anybody watch Full House?

• Total voters

Alakazam

Banned
Years
  • Yeah all the time.... It bugs me how the show ends though with the Michelle and the horse accident = memory loss thing.... they were planning to have an 8th season, but it went kablooie when John Stamos (Uncle Jesse) wanted to leave the show, so they decided to make the horse one the last episode. My sister and me always argue over how the song goes

Whatever happen to the bake-tabilities
    The milk man, the paper boy
    Meetman TV
    Some about amillion fans
    Waiting just around the bend

umm... I'm guessing those aren't the right lyrics, care to correct me?

Years
  • Alakazam said:
    Whatever happen to the bake-tabilities
    The milk man, the paper boy
    Meetman TV
    Some about amillion fans
    Waiting just around the bend

umm... I'm guessing those aren't the right lyrics, care to correct me?

*gets red pen*

It's actually:

Whatever happened to predictability? The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV. You miss your old familiar friends, but waiting just around the bend...

I was always confused as to why John Stamos (Uncle Jesse) was credited before Bob Saget (Danny).

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Man, John Stamos is HOT! Man, ergh, he makes me...

o.o

Yes, he's really cute. It's dumb how those fugly twins of his and Rebecca's (that was her name, right?) were blonde, yet the father had black hair and the mother brown. Almost always when there is a darker-toned parent, the kids will have an ethnic look to them too. Especially since both parents have dark hair. Bah, Everybody Loves Raymond has dark haired parents with blonde kids too...

When I was a kid, I found it funny how the youngest was named Michelle, which is my middle name, and the middle child is Stephanie which is one of my older sister's name. Granted, the plots were cheesy and each episode had the predictable "cue cutesy music as a moral is learned" scene, but the nostalgia of the show (not to mention Jesse's sexiness) prevents me from disliking it.

Lol, meetman TV...

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Granted, the plots were cheesy and each episode had the predictable "cue cutesy music as a moral is learned" scene, but the nostalgia of the show (not to mention Jesse's sexiness) prevents me from disliking it.

thats what those shows where made for, familes to come o gether and watch them and there children can fell more welcomed to telll there parents if something bad happened, because in th show the always are ok! it heklps kids understand wut mite happen to them !

Alakazam

Banned
    Years
  • Plus they did it in an entertaining way. By the way, John Stamos is now appearing in a long distance commercial where he talks about his mom. Just to let you know, he still has a nice head of hair.

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
    Years
  • Gold Raikou said:
    *gets red pen*

It's actually:

Whatever happened to predictability? The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV. You miss your old familiar friends, but waiting just around the bend...

I was always confused as to why John Stamos (Uncle Jesse) was credited before Bob Saget (Danny).
    Yeah. I think it was because of his looks.^_^ :laugh:

AshhsA

husha husha!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 16, 2003
    i love full house! :) i watch it when i remember!

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 1, 2004
    lol thats funny. I just saw that show yesterday, i haven't seen it in ages!!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Gold Raikou said:
    Random Quotes:

"You Got It, Dude!" (Michelle)
    "How Rude!" (Stephanie)

I love Full House. I'm glad it's back on TV now -- ABC Family and Nick @ Nite. Even though it was always so cheesy when they ended almost every episode with hugs and kisses, I just loved watching the show whenever it was on. My favorite episodes had to have been when they all went to Disney World. Aaaah, good times, good times. ^_^

P.S. -- I never got why Jesse's twins were blonde, either, lol.

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
    Years
  • I'm finishing the song,then.

Whatever happened to the predictabilities?
    The Milkman,the paperboy,and evening TV.
    You miss your old familiar friends,while,waiting just around the bend.
    (Heres where I continue)
    Everywhere you look,Everywhere theres a heart,a friend to hold on to,Everywhere you look.When you're lost out there,and you're all alone,life is
    waiting,to carry you home.Everywhere you look.Ba da da ba da.Everywhere you look.BA DA!

My little sis was over me reading this,singing the song.

Boy,they let that show go on and on and on forever!

Years
  • link722 said:
    I'm finishing the song,then.

Whatever happened to the predictabilities?
    The Milkman,the paperboy,and evening TV.
    You miss your old familiar friends,while,waiting just around the bend.
    (Heres where I continue)
    Everywhere you look,Everywhere theres a heart,a friend to hold on to,Everywhere you look.When you're lost out there,and you're all alone,life is
    waiting,to carry you home.Everywhere you look.Ba da da ba da.Everywhere you look.BA DA!

My little sis was over me reading this,singing the song.

Boy,they let that show go on and on and on forever!

Not even close!

I'll start off where you continued...

It's actually:

Everywhere you look, everywhere there's a heart, there's a heart, a hand to hold on to. Everywhere you look, everywhere there's a space, for somebody who needs you. When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home. Everywhere you look!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I used to be into that show when I was 8, but it annoys me how all the problems always get solved. They have family moments and then go "Aww". I find that horribly annoying.

EDIT: Oops, I didn't know it was so old!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I used to watch it a lot when I was little. My favorite character was Michelle, too bad I hate the Olsen twins now.. ><;;;;;

*dies*

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • I watch is on Nick @ Nite or sometimes on TFM...
    I really dislike those evil twin sons of Jesse`s..XD They are like lil demons.. O_o

Back