• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Moon Fade Away OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramzam

Bored Person
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 15, 2018
    Made mostly to keep the actual role-play thread from becoming too ridiculously crowded with OOC chatter, now that it's finally started.

Generic discussion about role-play is generic. |3 Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • The roleplay needs a kick-start. D: I think everyone has posted their intros, so we can move onto the plot...right? Better do it soon, before everyone forgets about it.

Ramzam

Bored Person
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 15, 2018
    Naw... There's still Elain, whom I've poked and still hasn't posted. So I'll just put her in, "auto-drag," for now, until she posts.

This is the sort of reason I don't generally appreciate role-plays with high member counts and such... People get left behind when they don't post often enough and it's very hard to remind everyone that a specific character's there.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • In an attempt to revive the role-play, I would make a post but I don't entirely understand what occurred in your post Ramzam. Can you explain lol?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back