• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Moon O Sagashite

Pheles

Colorful Flutter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    I do! I love the series! It can be really sad at times, though..

Sebastien

It's up there in my favorite series of all time list. I absolutely love it! I really liked the way it ended, although it made me cry for hours XD

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I've been watching the series subbed and I bought the first volume of the manga yesterday. It's really cute so far. For some odd reason, I think Wakaouji is sexy. :O

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I love Fullmoon wo Sagashite. Takuto is my favorite. ^^ But I like all the characters really. I had originally watched the anime, it was really good... though now that I'm reading the manga, I'd say that its better then the anime.

Years
    I just started reading the manga, and I love it. It's so cute and angsty at the same time, which really gets me. xD Takuto and Mitsuki are my faves, so far~

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Oh, I wish they would start to publish that one here~
    Arina Tanemura's mangas are so great <3

Years
    So far, four volumes of the manga are out. I can't wait to see what happenes next! ^^ I hope the anime can get dubbed and come over here.

Years
    Full Moon wo Sagashite is one of my favourite animes of all time. I really do love the singing. =D
    Um, well it's being dubbed. The first DVD is released in June (in America) I think it will be interesting how they dub it and what they do with the songs.

I only have volume 4 of the manga. It's pretty good.
    I'm surprised with the different storyline. With those who have read both the manga and watched the anime series which storyline did you think was better?

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Wait, they're dubbing it? Something tells me this isn't going to work out (especially with the songs), but then again I probably shouldn't judge it before I've seen it. I really hate it when they try to translate japanese songs though. Do you know what company is dubbing it?

Back