• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchemist~Part 2~ [Discussion]

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    Does anyone have the PS2 FMA game? I got it and I think it is a pretty good game. The commands are easy to learn but I am stuck at one point in the game at the North Moutain Pass.

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
  • Yea I got the game when it first came out. I finished the game in a week. last battle against Roy Mustang was hard.. I liked the ending cutscenes but its very sad as usual. Im replaying the game as new game plus. It's like Final Fantasy X-2 where you restart the game with all the items you had from before and when you play the 2nd time through you just collect items that unlocks pictures and movies. Im not sure where your at.

Is it before you reach Heissgart or when you have to go get the ether flower?
    Im at the second part where you have to go back through the cave the reach the plains with all the chimeras.

I still dont know how to use the combo attacks do you know?
    its square, square, x, O, square , square
    how do you execute this move?
    its really hard since the first 2 square will execute are charged slash with the pole then you cant charge the circle while your jumping in the air.
    It's so confusing...

Furaigon

Flygon iz teh r0x0rz
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    People kept talking about this anime so I wanted to see it and Chris (Elite Trainer Raven) sent me the first episode a few days ago and I watched it and it's good so far. ^_^

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
  • I liked the second episode since it was talking about their childhood. Does anyone know that song in episode 3 that plays when the Elric brothers sparr with each other to train their spirit? I want to get that song but I dont know what its called..

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Ah well. I've got the episode comparison for episode 13. Quick note: FMA airs on Saturdays at 11:30pm EST starting next week.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Sorry to double post, but this was in no way meant to bump. >.> I've got news regarding the series' future. There will not be any reruns anytime soon. Here's my post from SPP since I'm too lazy to type it all out again. :s Note that some titles may have spoilers.

Boy oh boy, do I have news for you guys. Confirmation that the series won't be going into reruns anytime soon, Adult Swim.com has confirmed they have 36 out of 51 episodes so far by having episode titles and summaries of episodes 1 through 36. Got them listed on my site and here are the titles:

Episode 16: "That Which Is Lost"
    Episode 17: "House of the Waiting Family"
    Episode 18: "Marcoh's Notes"
    Episode 19: "The Truth Behind Truths"
    Episode 20: "Soul of the Guardian"
    Episode 21: "The Red Glow"
    Episode 22: "Created Human"
    Episode 23: "Fullmetal Heart"
    Episode 24: "Bonding Memories"
    Episode 25: "Words of Farewell"
    Episode 26: "Her Reason"
    Episode 27: "Teacher"
    Episode 28: "One is All, All is One"
    Episode 29: "The Untainted Child"
    Episode 30: "Assault on South Headquarters"
    Episode 31: "Sin"
    Episode 32: "Dante of the Deep Woods"
    Episode 33: "Al, Captured"
    Episode 34: "Theory of Avarice"
    Episode 35: "Reunion of the Fallen"
    Episode 36: "The Sinner Within Me"

That's 20 dub episode titles right there.

So there ya have it. FUNimation is quite close to finishing the dubbing of the series and are sending in TONS of episodes to CN to avoid having to go into repeats like everyone assumed would happen after they reach episode 16.

Back