• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchimest

Status
Not open for further replies.

otakugirl14

Phsycotic Otaku
    Years
    Lisette smiled as Midori hugged her, and she hugged her back. "I'll always be here for you. But the problem is going to be who will be chosen to be a state alchemist. That's going to be one of the hardest times of our lives, okay?" She asked, tilting up Midori's chin so she could see directly into her eyes. She smiled, although on the inside, she was just as afraid as anybody else would be.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Trap-chan, I know I asked this already, but you haven't answered yet; can I have two charas?

Name: Licca Sasaki

Looks: Licca has straight, silky, shoulder length hair the color of the bright sun and large, innocent eyes that reminds you of the wondrous sky; azure that is slightly mixed with white. She has a slender frame and stands about four foot seven. Licca has creamy-like skin and rosy cheeks, making many think she is always blushing. Her outfit consists of a simple blue, sleeveless, Chinese tunic that are seemingly for boys and black shorts that are a few inches above her knees. She also puts on black gloves; which are sometimes fingerless and at times not.

Personality: Licca would remind you of a joyous songbird mixed with an energetic newborn puppy. She is always cheery and lively, despite everything she had been through and you'll rarely see her frown. She is always overflowing with innocence and would make you think she's younger.

She is also stubborn and boyish; you'll find it hard to force her to do something that would harm anyone, especially her big brother.

Problem: She has an auto-mail hand [hand, not arm =3] due to her and her older brother's perseverance on reviving their eldest brother whom died to save her life.
    ---===---
    If I can have two characters;
    Name: Ascot Sasaki

Looks: Ascot has short, messy brown hair and large, slitted golden eyes. He has an athletic build and stands about five foot one. He is dressed in a black shirt and black pants covered in by red robe. His golden eyes portray his protectiveness and his wisdom.

Personality: He is often serious, being the one responsible for his little sister [you see, their parents died]. He acts mature for his age yet somehow retains his childish attitude. He is really witty for his age and really stubborn; much his like sister.

Problem: He has an auto-mail leg; again due to him and his younger sister's hope to save their older brother.

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    A young girl drew a cirle in the dirt. She placed a few twigs in the middle of the circle and placed her hands on the ground. The twigs changed into paper which she picked up. She scuffed out the circle and started walking. A sparse wind picked up and blue the girls hair away from her face reveiling a deep scar over her right eye. She heard voices up ahead and stopped. She looked around. She wasn't in thee mood for talking. Right no she was looking for some berries or omething having not eaten in several days. She hesitated then continued on.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    OOC: I feel so out of it now!
    I'll try my best though.

IC: It had been a while since I'd eaten. I'd been searching for the stone for a while no. Until now, I'd had no luck.
    Then, my stomach growled.
    " I must be hungrier than I thought..." I said, collapsing on the ground below.

Years
    ooc:Sure,Alana! You can play 2 characters! ....you mentioned something about FMA too....

ic: Midori was thinking the same as her new companion...She said,"We'll work hard...and we'll make it! I just know it!"

otakugirl14

Phsycotic Otaku
    Years
    Lisette nodded vigourously, smiling. "But the thing is... they only take in one or two alchemists a year, don't they? So it will be very hard... I've been watching people try to get in for years, watching eagerly for what they expected. I was little when I saw the Fullmetal Alchemist get it, he actually did alchemy without circles! Isn't that amazing?"

Years
    ooc:Ah, I feel refreashed! I saw last week's episode of Fullmetal Alchimest last night...

ic:Yeah....he was awsome...but that was past...maybe we can do better than he did! Sure, they only take one or two a year....but that won't stop us! Come on! Midori grabbed Lissete's hand and started running with her down the path which lead to a nearby town....and a field before it. Midori said,"We have plenty of time to practice!"

ooc:Okay...yeah,I know...all of a sudden, Midori has become optimistic and.....springy...

otakugirl14

Phsycotic Otaku
    Years
    ((optomistic and springy is good!))

Lisette smiled as the approached the town. "I have a friend who lives here, he can help us, as well as give us a bite to eat! Just, watch out, he really loves his little girl and will do anything to show her off.

((Lol, here's his character sheet, it's for a temporary time only, lol.))

Name: Aaron
    Description: Aaron is a tall and healthy man, who loves to show off his new baby girl, Lihanna. He often cooks around the house, while his wife, Arielle, cleans. Aaron knows alchemy, but he spends most of his time as a doctor.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Walking through the streets, the two siblings traveled in a hasty pace though their destination was yet to be decided. There were two girls just ahead of them, talking about Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist. They paid no heed though, deciding that it was rude to listen to their conversation.

"'nii-chan!" The younger Sasaki cried; her voice dried from the nonstop walking. "Can we please stop for a short while? I can't breathe anymore." She said truthfully, gasping desperately for air.

Ascot glanced back at his sister and nodded, seeing how tired the girl was. "Alright, we can stop. Just for a while, okay?"

"Hai!" She exclaimed happily through deep breaths.

Last edited:
    Years
    ic: Midori said,"Well...what are we waiting for! I'm starved! ...The last time I had food was when my siblings died..I forget the taste...

Alana

Years
    Akia had stopped. She saw some trees over flowing with sap. Maybe she could make some sugar out of that. She started to collect some.

Years
    ooc: Don't worry Alana! I'm reading your stuff as well! Okay...how 'bout as soon as you guys are done training and you think you're ready, how about we start the achemy test with the others here?

otakugirl14

Phsycotic Otaku
    Years
    ((they need to join in with us instead of being backgound people, lol))

Lisette took her hand and they went into the villiage. They wandered down the streets until they came to a red brick house covered in flowering vines. Lisette knocked on the door twice, and it was soon answered by a tall man with dark brown hair, silver rimmed glasses, and a goatee.

"Lisette! How good to see you!" He said, smiling, wrapping an arm around her. And who may this be?" Aaron asked, referring to Midori.

"Aaron, this is my friend Midori. Do you mind if we stay with you for a while?"

"Of course!" Aaron said, stepping aside so they could come in.

Alana

Years
    After Akira had done som more alchemy and eaten a little sugar she continued on. Soon she arrived in a town she didn't know the name. She decided she could finally get a decent meal.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    Nyra finaly sttod up, asurred that the crazed people were gone
    "They need to go to a mental institution," She said,brushing herself off.When she looked up, Nyra noticed two others nearby.
    "Hi." She said scheerfuly, hoping the fact that her eyes were red and her hair was pure-white wasn't very odd.

Years
    ic: Midori was quite surprised. She didn't expect the man to...be so nice! She enjoyed it very much and as she took her first step inside....she smelt...food!!!

otakugirl14

Phsycotic Otaku
    Years
    Aaron smiled at the two and led them to the kitchen. Arielle, his wife, smiled as the two entered. "Hello girls, would you like a bite to eat?" She asked, smiling. She held her baby daughter, Lihanna, in her free arm, as she poured them drinks with the other.

Lisette smiled at Arielle. "Thanks you guys so much, you wouldn't belive how much this is helping us." She said, taking the drinks to the table.

"If you have any other friends, feel free to tell them they are always welcome here, as long as they mention our name, they will then be in our care." Aaron said, taking Lihanna into his arms.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    Nyra started down a side ally and popped out near a resterant.She looked around, then picked up a stray cat nearby.
    "You want something to eat, don't you?" She asked soothingly.Nyra stroked the cat's back.
    "Just stay right here,And I'll see what I can do."
    "Merrrow!Purrr....."
    She smiled and walked into the resterant, brushing her hair away from her eyes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back