• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal Alchimest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Akira wandered around town for a while looking for a place to eat. She spotted a resterant that smelled nice and went in side. (same one Nyra went in) She looked around for a minute and spotted a girl with white hair. She couldn't see her eyes at the time but she could tell there was something odd about her. She srugged and took a seat. A waitres asked her what she wanted. "How bou a hamburger and a glass of lemonade?" She sribbled on her notepad and left.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    The Sasaki siblings were seated on a bench just outside a resturant, both their stomach growling with hunger. They were about to enter the resturant, but a certain someone misplaced their wallet.

"I'm so sorry, 'nii-chan! I didn't mean it!" The younger Sasaki cried, pleading for her brother's forgiveness.

Ascot glared at her before nodding. "Okay, but next time, be sure to take care of it. Got it?"

"Hai! Hai!" Licca answered cheerily, relieved her brother wasn't mad. "But what are we going to do with food?"

"Let's just look for some fruits." Ascot said as he jumped off the bench.

"Can we do it later? My stomach hurts so much, I can't move!" Licca cried, hugging her knees near her as if it would help clear out the pain.

"I'll do it. Just wait here." His tone was filled with worry with a hint of annoyance.

With that said, Ascot sprinted towards the area of the town where trees grew fruit. He hoped he would be able to find at least eleven, to ease the the younger Sasaki's stomach ache.
    --
    "I'm so useless." Licca muttered sadly as she watched her brother run.

Years
    ooc:Wow! ....most of us on here seem to be on the topic of "food" right now....

ic: Midori just kept smiling and smiling. The smell, the atmosphere, the comfort...HURRAY!!! Midori felt really great to be there and....oooh! She loved it!

otakugirl14

Phsycotic Otaku
    Years
    Aaron turned to the two girls and smiled. "So, you must be an alchemist too, huh?" He asked Midori, taking a seat at the table. "I can help you guys a bit, but let me tell you, don't go to the city where the exams are taking place. It's in a really sorry state, let's just put it that way. You two should get some jobs to earn a bit of cash, we can't get everything for you, you know." He said, laughing slightly.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    Nyra ran into the bathroom, grabbing a cup that was sitting on a window sill. SHe filled it with water. Turning around, she walked out, and looked briskly around the room. "I thought that I....Never mind" She said to herself, running outside and back to the mewing cat.
    "Good. You stayed put." Nyra said, drawing a circle in the dust. She put the cup on it, then placed her nhands on the ground inside the circle.

Years
    ic: Midori turned her happy,happy face to a ....confused and angry one. She clenched her fists hard and through her face out. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!"

otakugirl14

Phsycotic Otaku
    Years
    Aaron stepped back slightly, raising an eyebrow. "Wait... Which part are you angry at?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

Lisette turned from Midori to Aaron and shrugged. "If you're mad about the fact that you can't get everything, it's because Aaron has been donating money to people who can't afford medical help. In fact, that's actually how we met." Lisette said, pulling her long, black hair into a ponytail.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    The circle glowed slightly, then the water shook and turned a pure-white color.
    "There," Nyra said, rubbing her hands together, "That should help. I think it's warm milk, too!"
    She rummaged throung a nearby dumbster and pulled out a paper bowl that was still in good condition. Pouring in the milk, she started out of the ally and streched.

Years
    ic: Midori responded,"No, it's not THAT. It's....you said we can't go to the town where the exams are taking place....and...instaed make money....But..we have what it takes, don't we, Lissete?"(turns to Lissete)

ooc:Remember...my charac's acting like this for a reason...she's supposed to have an atitude like Edward....

Alana

Years
    Once Akira had finished eating she paid and left. She spotted the girl she had seen earlier leaving an ally and walked up to her. "Hello."

Years
    ooc:Awight! This is going great! ..Hey...Alana...are you any where near to leaving town and going to the exams? (just wondering..)

otakugirl14

Phsycotic Otaku
    Years
    "Yes, we do, but I know what he means right now. There are alot of fights taking place around the exams center. Some people really hate alchemists and the government, and are trying to get rid of them. And plus, it's not the nicest place to be." Lisette said, taking a sip of lemonade. "But I have to agree, we should make a bit of cash if we don't pass the exams. I highly doubt we will fail them, but just in case..." She said, running a hand through her thick hair.

Years
    ic: Midori sighed..."Okay....I get it...you're right...."
    She then felt a pain in her neck. Also, she could here a voice inside of her saying,"Yes...it's okay...you're doing the right thing...Wait on a moment. I'll show you an image...just close your eyes." Midori did as the strange voice said. Then, a...girl appeared...a...twinn of Midori. She was wearing a yellow frilly dress and a golden cape. She was barefoot and had a little bit longer hair than Midori. Midori asked to her ,"Why do you look like me?" The twinn responded,"Because I AM you...Your name is....Midori....and mine is....Kiiro....Midori means green and Kiiro means yellow....and...we were once together....I....died from illness...Do you remember?" Midori gasped. She asked,"Sister?" Kiiro smiled and put her arms around Midori. "Yes..."
    (just to let you know...this is happening in thoughts....so...I guess you could say that Midori is just....frozen as this happens...She's just...staring...and her eyes look as if they're about to close.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    Nyra looked at Akira. "Um...Hi?" She said, looking her up and down. The girl looked okay, but she would wait.Nyra didn't want to have to put up with the Crazy, No-More-Achemist people tonight.
    Maybe another night, when she remembere dher gloves, but not tonight.

Alana

Years
    "There's really no need to be suspicous. I just came to say hi. My name's Akira, what's yours?"

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    "Ny-RAAAAAAAAA!" The girl screamed and started jumping around franticly, clutching at her shirt.
    "Quee!Quee-Queek!" A small, white mouse darted up to to Nyra.
    "Make it leave! Make it go away! YEEAAAAAA!"

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    As she awaited her brother's arrival, Licca continued singing a happy song, hoping that it would ease her pain. Upon hearing the scream from inside--"Make it leave! Make it go away! YEEAAAAAA!"--she slightly jumped in shock.

Despite the ache she could feel in her stomach, Licca, perplexed, peeked inside the resturant. There were two girls, the first girl she spotted was presumably the one who screamed. She stayed in her position, trying to identify what's wrong.

Alana

Years
    *Sweat drop* "Your kidding right?" Looks at the little mouse and bends down. She picks it up gently and holds it up. "Your scared of this little mouse?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back