• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal or InuYasha?

Lucid

tough choise... but FMA, I like the combo of comedy and dark, and the whole story is great, Inuyahsa gets kinda repetitive and the story seems to ramble, still love it though =3

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    ouch hard to choose from. i love both of them but i'm going to have to say InuYasha. just cuz i like all of the love relationships going around! love suspence rocks!

lugia65

*left forever*
    Years
    oni flygon said:
    Oooh... Ed feels mocked at the people who haven't seen him yet... XD

Fullmetal or InuYasha?

XD awww poor Ed :-[

I go for FMA I love it, it has a great storyline but inu is kinda boring after a while it seems like its the same thing over and over again

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I myself much prefer Fullmetal. I'm not sure why, but something about Inuyasha seems way too feminine to my tastes. Fullmetal, on the other hand, is rugged and brawling, and much more appealing, IMO.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    I watch both and they are both really good but I'd have to say Fullmetal. I find it more funny and plus *points to pic in sig* roy! XD

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I watch both as well, but I also pic Full Metal. It's always funny to see Ed blow up and look like a vampire when someone calls him small. XD

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    punkhobbitqueen said:
    InuYasha femine? Um no not really. if you consider InuYasha and SesshoMaru it's not femine...
    It's basically the same **** thing. >_> The two fight, Sesshomaru stops from killing InuYasha because of an interferance and the brothers go their seperate paths. I've grown abit weary of InuYasha. If it isn't the constant filler episodes that really don't do anything, it's the constant flashbacks of how things came to be. How many episodes do we need to go through to be reminded that Kagome broke the Shikon Jewel? How many times do we need to be reminded that it was Naraku that killed Kikyo and tricked her and InuYasha into hating eachother for a brief time? Or that he's responsible for Miroku's cursed hand? Or that he was the one who caused the deaths of Sango's family and Koga's tribe?

Not to mention, we go through the same things over and over again. If it isn't InuYasha mastering a new technique or fighting some demon that claims to be stronger than him and traps InuYasha's friends which causes him to get an immense amount of power and confidence to kill them, then it's something involving Miroku and Sango's relationship. We get it. Sango loves Miroku. There isn't a need to hint at it repeatedly when it's blatantly obvious whenever she goes nuts over him flirting with another woman.

At least with FMA, the story isn't all over the place. o_O Not to mention, it doesn't go all over the place in trying to decide if it's for the ladies or for guys what with the changes from going to being romance to action.

I like Inu and all, but Fullmetal gets my vote simply for having a solid story that focuses primarily on one goal.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Those are the words of someone who has yet to see a majority of the series. >_> InuYasha's already past episode 50 in the US and it continues to prod at us with the same story we've heard over and over again. Fullmetal Alchemist is currently only at episode 18 in the US, and the story is begining to unfold more and more (really breaks through around the 20s). Not to mention, the series goes into PLENTY of suprise twists that you wouldn't expect to occur. Where as with InuYasha..it's either they find Naraku, almost kill him and find out it's just another puppet while the real Naraku's slowly getting stronger elsewhere, or InuYasha fights a random demon of the week. The story really can't go any further than it already has and isn't exactly what I'd called "much better developed" since it's pretty much been done before.

FMA is different, on the other hand, considering nothing like it has been done before. You expect something to happen, and something jumps out of nowhere that you wouldn't expect to occur.

Years
    I love Inuyasha but I would have to go with Fullmetal Alchemist. I just started to watch it and its great. Inuyasha episodes are mostly the samething over and over again....But I still like it.

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
    Years
    Hmmmm, I sometimes absolutely adore the inuyasha episodes, when inuyasha and kagome are doing lovey things lol. But... Full Metal Alchemist, Ed is really cute and funny when he gets angry, lol. Plus it's just pure entertainment, one of the best animes ever.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2005
    DUDE!
    FMA is kick ARSE and inyuasha or however u spell it is really gay..
    and im basing that off of the hour of 2 eps i saw lol

Years
    Yeah,ofcourse it ended in Japan....what I meant to say,was,"Inuyasha has ALOT of episodes..and most of 'em are just fillers!"

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    IIRC, the anime already ended in Japan. >_>;

Well, its hinted that Inuyasha will return after the manga is finished.
    The ending of the anime had no closure whatsoever. Kinda like the Ranma anime(which had a quick ending too)
    The producers of Inuyasha wanted to work on another series at that time.
    Course, 4 months after it stopped, Movie 4 came out. I wouldnt be surprised if another movie came this December.

Back