• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fullmetal or InuYasha?

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    trap-door57 said:
    Er...as much of an anime fan I am....How did Inuyasha end anyways? Did they finally beat Naraku?

Good question, I didn't see how it ended.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Not a fan of either the manga or the anime really, but this is more or less what's happened lately.

No closure whatsoever, it ended just like a normal episode. The fourth movie might add onto it, but I doubt it. From what I know, it was ended because the anime was once again catching up to the manga, and the producers were running very low on filler ideas...So they would have passed the manga and that would have been even worse.

So far all I know is that there is another series called "Inuyasha Nee" or something along those lines. This or next year, whenever the manga ends...Which shouldn't to far off considering it's at volume 39 and none of that lady's manga ever goes past volume 40.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    They didn't though, coming from someone who's seen the end...It's nothing special. Infact you wouldn't even be able to tell it was the final episode if you didn't know before hand it was.

Psymancer

The Lord of the Dragons
    Years
    Blue said:
    Not a fan of either the manga or the anime really, but this is more or less what's happened lately.

No closure whatsoever, it ended just like a normal episode. The fourth movie might add onto it, but I doubt it. From what I know, it was ended because the anime was once again catching up to the manga, and the producers were running very low on filler ideas...So they would have passed the manga and that would have been even worse.

So far all I know is that there is another series called "Inuyasha Nee" or something along those lines. This or next year, whenever the manga ends...Which shouldn't to far off considering it's at volume 39 and none of that lady's manga ever goes past volume 40.

Makes you wonder, how long will Inuyasha fans will stick around til they finally do make an ending to everything. There has to be some closure soon, can't delay such things forever.

Though I have no real preference to either Inuyasha or FMA, mostly cause I like them both.

rayquaza_blast92

ultimate pokemon master
    Years
    my opinion? i love them both! InuYasha has good battles and an okay story line....full metal has good characters not a very good goal but their battles are very good

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Real Men: Inu Yasha! (Come on! He has the biggest sword!)

Real Role-Players: FullMetal Alchemist. (More interesting storyline.)

Real Loonies: Full METAL Alchemist. (Alchemy utilizing only metal as a material component.)

Real Munchkins: Whichever one was made by Square-Enix.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    SBaby said:
    Real Men: Inu Yasha! (Come on! He has the biggest sword!)
    InuYasha's a real man for carrying a big sword? Pfft. Ed's had his arm and leg pulled off. He's survived the HUGE loss of blood. He's also had Auto-Mail attached to every nerve where his arm and leg should be and did not scream, even though Pinako clearly stated a grown man would cry from the pain of each nerve attaching.

Ed's clearly more of a man than InuYasha. >_>; Especially with all the trials he's gone through even when he was 12.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    FullMetal Alchemist is way better than Inuyasha.I'm growing tired of Inuyasha because the story is repetitive.Inuyasha is constantly picking
    on Shippo.Not that Shippo doesn't deserve it because he won't shut up.
    Miroku is constantly chasing after women and Kagome should just die!!
    The only good characters are Sango and Sesshoumaru.Inuyasha has to
    constantly save Kagome from some random demon because she's weak and
    can't fight for herself.And those petty arguments are so annoying.
    Inuyasha won't really do anything without Kagome's approval.They should
    bring back the old Inuyasha before he had that thing around his neck.The
    ruthless Inuyasha was the best.And whenever he does something she
    doesn't like,she punishes him.And they softened up Sesshoumaru too,which
    I don't like.He can take care of Rin and be cold and ruthless like he was.
    And Koga is also very irritating.Sesshoumaru should have killed Koga when
    they had their encounter.

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    Umm do you guys like those cliffhanger endings? I saw Inuyasha last episode and FMA last episode and they both kinda suked. I wanted better endings for both. Still confused about how Ed and Alphonse got separated hmmm......

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    InuYasha's a real man for carrying a big sword? Pfft. Ed's had his arm and leg pulled off. He's survived the HUGE loss of blood. He's also had Auto-Mail attached to every nerve where his arm and leg should be and did not scream, even though Pinako clearly stated a grown man would cry from the pain of each nerve attaching.

Ed's clearly more of a man than InuYasha. >_>; Especially with all the trials he's gone through even when he was 12.

This is the fifth or sixth post I've made that you've criticized now. Your new name is Post Critic.

Ok. If you've read the comparison between Real men, Real Role-Players, Real Loonies, and Real Munchkins (type it into your browser; the computer will do the rest), you'd understand why I posted the way I did. Real Men aren't very bright and usually look at the size of a guy's sword more than anything.

Real Men: The brute types that plunge into battle without thinking twice about it. Ed usually tries to think things out logically before picking a fight.

Last edited:

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    SS4Gotenks said:
    Umm do you guys like those cliffhanger endings? I saw Inuyasha last episode and FMA last episode and they both kinda suked. I wanted better endings for both. Still confused about how Ed and Alphonse got separated hmmm......
    Unlike InuYasha, FMA has a movie coming out soon that WILL give a full proper conclusion to the series considering it couldn't possibly done in episode format.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I agree. Though I know what'll happen in the next few eps of FMA. It's clearly the better anime, but I still like Inuyasha. Ed & Inuyasha get mad when called a certain name. XD

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Well i have watch Inuyasha and read the comics for a long time. I do like that show a lot.

Though i find i like FMA a lot better. I have to say in the manga FMA beats Inuyasha.
    The animes are good as well but i still like FMA better in that too. Just not as much.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years

Well duh he's more of a man. Inuyasha is a half demon for one. XD

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Unlike InuYasha, FMA has a movie coming out soon that WILL give a full proper conclusion to the series considering it couldn't possibly done in episode format.

Don't assume that the movie will be giving any resolution to the story that developed in the series. Most Anime movies deal with an event or villain aside from the overall storyline. Now, there are exceptions. However, I personally think that the last episode of the series WAS the ending to the series. I'm not saying it's going to be that way, but I wouldn't be surprised if the movie simply dealt with something outside the main story. Unless you have a clear written guarantee from the creators, I wouldn't assume anything about it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2005
    That is way to hard because i love them both there so cool ! but i would have to chose FullMetel :)!

Back